I got banned for no reason

by Paulie2510

Original Post

Re: I got banned for no reason

★★★★ Novice

I can assure you that I never cheated in Apex or any other online game that played.

Message 21 of 33 (1,170 Views)

★ Guide

Dude no matter how much you cry here, there is nothing that can be done. Plus nobody believes you or any of the other cheaters that come here. I know for a fact that a lot of cheaters think that if they spent money on the game they will not get banned, because somehow they would not want to lose a paying customer. Guess what? They do not give a flying * about you or your money. Cheaters cost this game MILLIONS. The game literally lost 50% of the player base due to cheating. Do you really think your 10$ mean anything?

Of course they will ban cheaters, because that is how they ensure the future of this game and the how they protect their investment. Do you honestly believe that people will buy cosmetics for a game that is infested with cheaters? No. That is why they are trying to clean the game.

Anyways like others have said, if you somehow feel the ban was undeserved contact them. Know this however, if you keep appealing the ban, even though you cheated you risk getting your EA account banned. That means all your products locked. You decide what you want to do.

Message 22 of 33 (1,160 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, there are people on this forum that genuinely believe what I am saying (because it is the truth). I do not know if cheaters actually come on forums, because I am not one of said cheaters. I do not feel that the ban is undeserved I KNOW the ban is undeserved. Apparently I am not the only one with this experience since they have option specifically to appeal to bans. If you do not believe what I am saying and you have nothing nice to say,  just do not respond.

Message 23 of 33 (1,156 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

All games have the option to appeal bans, WoW has it (even though they never revert a ban) even Hearthstone has it... That does not mean that there are a lot of people that have gotten banned by mistake. They just offer you the option to appeal it. You say the ban in undeserved. Cool. Prove it to them. Saying it here won't help you or change the fact that youhave been banned. Trying to rally up the community wont help you either. Chances are if youinsist too much they will completely lock your EA account. Next time put the time to learn the game and play without cheats. Maybe you used no recoil script or a macro or AHK scripts, does not matter, your account got flagged, checked and you were found guilty. Don't like it? Cool it's supposed to be that way? Still don't like it? Tough luck, prove it that you were not cheating.

Message 24 of 33 (1,142 Views)

★★★ Guide

Your first mistake was posting anything regarding being banned for cheating here regardless of if you were cheating or not. If you're not, 90% of the people here will still say you are. 

Message 25 of 33 (1,130 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have not used any scripts or hacks or cheats. I am not trying to rally the community, I just wanted to know what to do, and if somebody else had the same problem, being banned for absolutely no reason.

Message 26 of 33 (1,111 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you have a Terms of Service sanction on your account then you will need to speak with our ToS team using the steps in the accepted solution.

No one on AHQ will be able to help you with any ToS related issues. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 27 of 33 (1,099 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, I still did not get any reply from them. Frown

Message 28 of 33 (1,081 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to give them time to investigate @Paulie2510.

Darko  

Darko.png
Message 29 of 33 (1,070 Views)

★ Apprentice
just ban them no need to review......maybe they already use hack but act like innocent
Message 30 of 33 (1,078 Views)