I got banned for no reason

by Paulie2510

Original Post

Re: I got banned for no reason

★★★ Guide

Did you use any macros or maybe lowered graphics in such a way that it gives you an advantage or maybe even used(abused) a glitch?

Message 11 of 33 (816 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I do not use any macros, I know people got banned in Overwatch because of that, so I would not risk it here as well. I play the game on the lowest settings, some things are on medium, but I only used IN-GAME settings to adjust my details/graphics.

I honestly do not know about any glitches in this game that can be abused.

I am clueless.... I hope EA responds today.

Message 12 of 33 (812 Views)

★★★ Guide

Use the no smoke glitch? the broken melee glitch?

Message 13 of 33 (800 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is the first time I even hear about smoke and broken melee glitches... I just do not do this type of stuff in online games. Cheaters are a plague, they are the reason games die over time, good players get tired of cheaters and the playerbase slowly shrinks.

Message 14 of 33 (794 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you have a Terms of Service sanction on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team as we cannot discuss or assist with any ToS related sanctions on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 33 (3,279 Views)

★ Guide

@Paulie2510 wrote:

I think my IP address is "private" (I dunno if that is the right word for it). So I just think that their anti cheat made a mistake, I cannot wait for their response, If I was an actual cheater I would take the L and not complain about it, but I never cheated. Never.

Your computer IP is private in a private network, but your router has a public IP. But bans by IP are ineffective.

Message 16 of 33 (753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HOW THE * CAN YOU BE SURE WHEN THERES NO * ANTI CHEATING SERVICE ON THIS GAME? I JUST WON A GAME YESTERDAY, AND WHEN I * LOGGED IN TODAY MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON!!!! WHY? BECAUSE SOME SALTY KIDS PROBABLY GOT REKT BY ME AND DECIDED TO REPORT. THEY HAVE NO ANTI CHEAT REVIEW LEGITIMATE ENOUGH TO BAN ANYONE!!! 

Message 17 of 33 (747 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@mongo1337 wrote:

HOW THE * CAN YOU BE SURE WHEN THERES NO * ANTI CHEATING SERVICE ON THIS GAME? I JUST WON A GAME YESTERDAY, AND WHEN I * LOGGED IN TODAY MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON!!!! WHY? BECAUSE SOME SALTY KIDS PROBABLY GOT REKT BY ME AND DECIDED TO REPORT. THEY HAVE NO ANTI CHEAT REVIEW LEGITIMATE ENOUGH TO BAN ANYONE!!! 

EAC is a very well respected anti-cheat and has been incredibly successful in Apex Legends where it has banned many hundreds of thousands of cheats.

I would not believe people who tell you that you won't be banned if you cheat. That would be a very silly thing to do indeed.

Message 18 of 33 (744 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@bishopchaos31 wrote:

well the same thing happen to me but i got banned after buying the battle pass and havent played a match so their anti cheat system is a fraud and they stole money from me glad to see that im not the only one getting banned for no reason after purchasing the battle pass E.A has done it now. Professional robbers 

It sounds like: you purchased Apex Coins in Origin which you exchanged for items in game, items which you then lost access to when your account was banned.

To contact EA about your ban follow the steps in this link https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

warslag

Message 19 of 33 (729 Views)

★ Guide

nah.. you cheat bra... cheat... goodbye to that account cheata,,, buy bye

Message 20 of 33 (773 Views)