I finished the game. Now what?

by MXRCLXST

Original Post

I finished the game. Now what?

★★ Novice

I'm at the end-game of NFS Heat and I find that there are a few things that could be improved.

1. The Map

There are a tonne of icons for events, collectibles, and activities on the map. A number of them are overlapping each other. The map is just too busy. It's kind of a readability / UX nightmare.

A better way to filter the varying types of events, activities, and collectibles would be a great help.

2. The Grind

The end-game grind is REAL. I find myself playing the same tired races that don't provide a satisfying challenge or reward. Playing at night is pretty much pointless since crew rep and personal rep are maxed out. Moreover, the lack of sprint daytime races is a missed opportunity.

We need new events and challenges with practical rewards that are useful in the end-game. Give us new content.

3. The Parts Shop

What's the point of the parts shop on the map? It was used once as a story component and it remains on the map with no purpose. Are there plans to utilise this in the future for new bodykits and mechanical parts? Did I miss something? This seems like an oversight.

Get rid of it or do something with it.

4. Is this it?

Ghostgames / EA have provided no roadmap on any upcoming additions to NFS Heat. I suppose, there may be no plans on expansion. Can someone confirm this?

This game has so much more potential. I hope this isn't the end of things.

Message 1 of 4 (644 Views)

Re: I finished the game. Now what?

[ Edited ]

Now what? Nothing...

This game has no endgame.

Most of the rewards for grinding for stuff in the game like collectables and special unlock cars are either broken or garbage. 

The online is dead with people just sat in garage in every lobby or afk.

The best thing to do is stop playing until some news comes out. Or join the turfwar discord.

The turfwar is a community based around pvp for this game with a lot of players in discord who invite and race in lobbies with eachother. If you have a crew you can also apply to become part of the turfwars battles against other crews.

There's a thread elsewhere about it in the forums here.

Apart from that there's practically nothing to do when you 100% the game.

Message 2 of 4 (594 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Watch a movie, you won't be finding much of anything to do in this game at end-game.

Message 3 of 4 (524 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Wait 2 years. Buy (or not) a new one.

Message 4 of 4 (518 Views)