Re: I dont want to play Arenas, EVER!

by rockyboy1998

Original Post

I dont want to play Arenas, EVER!

★★ Novice

I love playing Apex BR. I literally HATE playing Arenas. Its a completely different game that I do not enjoy at all. There's is absolutely no reason why I should have to complete event challenges for a game mode I don't ever play. Apex BR is the only video game I play, each time I'm forced to play arenas to complete a challenge is annoys me more and more each day. The frustration is real, the little time i have to play video games should be enjoyable and not full of frustration.

Please remove Arenas challenges from all events!. I know I'm not the only one to feels this way. Lets make this a thing, Arenas challenges need to go from events.

Message 1 of 16 (370 Views)

★★ Pro
@JustMaTic Going to the other extreme is never a solution, there must be a way for arena and BR players to enjoy challenges. Maybe make it a "Do 3 kills on any mode" / Do x dmg on any mode, etc

Also, this week there are more BR challenges than Arenas, so I don't see a reason to complain xd
Message 2 of 16 (354 Views)

★★★ Pro
@JustMaTic Two options are good enough, I don't like Arena much either. I just play it for faster Event trackers lol
Message 3 of 16 (353 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@JustMaTic I mean strictly speaking there is a simple solution here. >.

Personally I think event trackers should be neutral though. Some people play arenas primarily, and that number will only increase when ranked drops...so you've got to look at it from both sides.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 16 (339 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@JustMaTic 

It should honestly ask the user what type they want before just making up random.

Message 5 of 16 (323 Views)

★★★ Pro
@JustMaTic Yeah, the idea of having events and prizes/challenges all just based on Arena achievements is not very fair, they should make challenges more general, “in any mode”.
Message 6 of 16 (297 Views)

★★★ Pro
@JustMaTic Arena's isn't too bad.

It's terrible for solo queueing on but very good if you have a full stack.

At the end of the day, they gave us a new game mode and they aren't just going to let it rot on the sidelines.

I think you have two solutions here...

1) Don't play arenas at all, which means you won't do your challenges.
2) Firm it, play and try to get those challenges done.
Message 7 of 16 (291 Views)

★ Expert

I love Arenas and cannot understand how anyone can prefer it over the 'lucky dip' (in early game at least) of Battle Royale. I think it promotes better mobility, teamwork, aim accuracy and quick decision making.

If you don't wanna play it then that's fine, but don't expect it to be nerfed for those of us who do.

Message 8 of 16 (274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@MrCarri-X I've been playing apex BR since it came out, even with all the issues/bug I've never complained. Arenas is not a bug and I do have the option to skip it all together. Why not give me the option to skip their challenges as well? There is 100% a reason to complain. The way it is now I have to either leave points/XP on the table or play arenas which is a super frustrating user experience for me.

Message 9 of 16 (269 Views)

★★ Novice

@rockyboy1998I'm trying to play arenas a little as possible, which means I'm only doing it for challenges. I'm not the most amazing apex player but Its extremely annoying having to get 20 kills/knockdowns or win 5 matches. Some days they are easy some days they are the worst grind ever, especially 5 wins(terrible idea).  I get it they made it and people like it, I'm not one of them. They don't have to let it rot but give me the option to not be part of it. 

Message 10 of 16 (259 Views)