I don't know who to blame

by bosourd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I don't know who to blame

★★ Pro

The LAG is getting worse and worse, it consistenly there every 2 games.

The CHEATERS is still there roaming around freely with no real punishment, the report button seems so useless now, i don't even bother to report anymore.

The BATTLEPASS is a joke, the rewards is absolute garbage, and not to mention the rewards that coming out from the packs, what? like 2 commons and 1 rare on legends that we never ever use?

Now i'm so mad because i like the game, i like the vibes, the mechanism, the gameplay, and i don't know who to blame, the devs? EA? for not giving a single flying F to points that i mentioned earlier, or ME as a player who still playing this game despite all the bad things that i have to face everytime i play the game?

I know i know, "it's a free-to-play game, so why don't you just shut up and let them work or just turn the other way around?" but you can't ignore the fact without us this game means nothing and with all the complaints, we still here trying to help make the game better for everyone.

Message 1 of 3 (416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I don't know who to blame

★★★ Guide

you are getting it the wrong way round dont buy anything till its sorted out make a stance! boycot  buying anything till they address the cheating.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (363 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Keep purchasing in game items to fund the development of the things you want. :ealight_bulk:

Message 2 of 3 (383 Views)

★★★ Guide

you are getting it the wrong way round dont buy anything till its sorted out make a stance! boycot  buying anything till they address the cheating.

Message 3 of 3 (364 Views)