Re: I don't have a ban record on my account but apex kicks to MM for a client ba

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I don't have a ban record on my account but apex kicks to MM for a client ban

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I havent played Apex Legends in a while and i just bought a monster energy zero ultra with a game code and figured id update my game and see what i get but when i got on and tried to join a game it kicked me to the main menu and it says i have a client ban. so i went to check my ban history but it says i have none. i am currently repairing my game files to see if that works. update repairing game files did not work and now i also get a cannot connect error snake when i try to play

Message 1 of 2 (359 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: I don't have a ban record on my account but apex kicks to MM for a client ba

Community Manager

Hey @WalmartDeli 

We would be unable to assist with Account issues or BANS on answers HQ, we have a dedicated Terms of Service team that you will need to reach out to that handles all Bans and investigations.  

If you check your account portal not all Bans may show up there, it also may have a bit of a delay. You find out more about BANS and suspensions and reach out to our TOS team with the links below.  

Please keep in mind it may take some time to hear back from our TOS team, so be sure to keep an eye on your email for any communication. 

Hope this helps! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (307 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @WalmartDeli 

We would be unable to assist with Account issues or BANS on answers HQ, we have a dedicated Terms of Service team that you will need to reach out to that handles all Bans and investigations.  

If you check your account portal not all Bans may show up there, it also may have a bit of a delay. You find out more about BANS and suspensions and reach out to our TOS team with the links below.  

Please keep in mind it may take some time to hear back from our TOS team, so be sure to keep an eye on your email for any communication. 

Hope this helps! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)