I don't get it Part II

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

Re: I don't get it Part II

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Koochi-QHonestly SBMM needs to be done in brackets. What this means is people are paired properly with their level range. Sure the K/D may be some what different but honestly us level 500 want to play with fellow level 400 - 500.

Leve 1-99 same lobby

Level 100-199 same lobby

200-299 same lobby

300-399 same lobby

400-500 same lobby.

So same logic as ranked. If a higher level joins the lower level then the lower level is pushed to higher level lobbies. 

Merging servers would allow this to be done.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 21 of 45 (236 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex When did you watch me shoot at a gibby with a spitfire?
Message 22 of 45 (231 Views)

@hayhor Did I tag you in that? woops. haha The Spitfire can be a bit brutal, the muzzle flash is definitely blinding.. Every time I shoot that gun without a 2x on it, Manfred Mann Blinded by the light, starts playing in my head... I feel like the gun audio for the spitfire should just be that song playing on repeat.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 23 of 45 (221 Views)

★ Pro

@DarthValtrex PUBG has 0 aim assist on console... when i played that back in the day for months on end my aim became godlike on console and thatd translate well into apex... i remember spending a week setting up my elite controller fine tune my aim movements. 

Message 24 of 45 (220 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex Totally agree with the lvl not meaning anything btw. I have a brother who barely plays. He is likely level 20 or so. I've asked him a few times to come play with me and ferrari. Ferrari is in shock every time at how well someone with so little experience plays. Yes, he struggles with looting boxes sometimes and with abilities but fighting comes naturally to him.
Message 25 of 45 (220 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@E9ine_ACThis would be a good step, but still not the best. Smurf accounts would dominate the 1-99 bracket for instance.

Also as I mentioned when I was at lvl 130 and ppl were already turning 500 (those were the no lifers) I still saw ppl lvl 300/400 who looked like they just started playing, and that coming from a guy who basically left apex alone after lvl increase and who just came back. Level brackets would mean little in the way of experiencing true teammates. I’ve been bulldozed by lvl 30s as well so yea. They just have to find a way to implement a good SBMM. I dont mind getting freight trained upon by better ppl, as long as my teammates dont look like they’re spanking the monkey in a corner >.>. With @hayhor due to being premade we sometimes get railed upon so badly you could’ve sworn that they were firing plasma at us... get it, rail...gun ha harhar ha... but it’s okay. Partly because I’m with him just having fun but also know he tries stuff. With teammates sometimes I charge seeing an advantageous spot to attack from and what do they do? Either run straight into the battle or cower away... or worst of all start shooting when I’m trying to get to my position to which team starts looking, seeing me obviously as I’m near them as opposed to my teammate shooting an AR from 80m...

@DarthValtrexBadges paint a good story, I’ve always said that but not always. Like I have the Triple triple on my Rev, along with the stage 4 of getting 5 kills in a match and something else. I dont have those just to show off but to tell a story what kind of player I am with him. That said, now I’m not nearly as good or lucky to do triple triple, but since rev is a killer I leave it there. For BH I have other badges that tell a different story. I have the 2 wins in a row or double duty (the one with the crow/raven), the event badge and another, just to tell ‘a hunter’s story’. On LL I only have blue badges cause it fits her as a medic... xD 

So badges are nice, but can be misleading. Which are not is when you see someone flaunting inferior badges with pride along with (forgot the things under banners). I cant tell you how many times I see ppl flaunting bronze or gold badge and the things below you see amount of kills or wins in that/those seasons and you see low stats and then when game begins you see how bad they actually are... 

Vice versa can be true as well. Someone with mid lvl badges who dominates... but usually the low tier badges ppl are actually low tier xD

Message 26 of 45 (201 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Koochi-QWell to be fair we got people like Zeus who actually smurf all the time up to pred lobbies while on the smurf. So either way lobbies get wrecked by smurfs no matter the level. I am seeing level 30's in my diamond ranked matches.

Seeing lots on the forums wish ranked to be locked until a level is obtained the logical thing to do is if your not past level 250 you just cant make it into plat lobbies. There has to be a level req for ranked set or or we need to find a way to limit what levels can go to what rank.

This would give more need for players to want to level. To want to complete challenges for exp if they actually want to play ranked mode. 

Message 27 of 45 (191 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Koochi-Q" Either run straight into the battle" yea that's me... It's a bad habit.. That or I'm completely oblivious and trying to land wingman shots at 80M with a digital threat..The worst part are when the teammates are trying to talk to me.. I completely tune them out when I'm trying to land those wingman shots.  then are the times I can't fire my gun because I'm constantly popping bats/cells. Just sitting there going happy I could be the punching bag for the squad while ya'll killed everyone.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 28 of 45 (188 Views)

Hero
@DarthValtrex Hold my doobie ill distract while you shield heal. Then I'm need you come res me. lmao

Message 29 of 45 (185 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC & @DarthValtrex, edited previous post. I totally forgot what you said on prev page so I just mentioned you in my post thinking you’d not read it before I edited xD.

I’ll read what you guys said and reply in next post xD
Message 30 of 45 (181 Views)