I don't even wanna play season 6

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

Re: I don't even wanna play season 6

★★★★ Guide
@1ronKeys It's hard... 'not knowing' though, isn't it? Give it a watch. You know you want to Wink
Message 11 of 26 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@StarMystro Usually... but that's my point. I don't even really care to see.

It's zapped my excitement.

If there was a new map I'd. Maybe be interested in looking. You know. A new world. Some thing new to explore

But no the dame 2 map since 4 season back or some crap. Dead.
Message 12 of 26 (430 Views)

I've played all 5 seasons. I can't get hype anymore. The only thing that will get me hype is PvE Co-oP Mode with third person mode as an option.

Message 13 of 26 (376 Views)

★★★ Guide

Umm, the season looks good so might be a case of you are just burnt out of the game.

Message 14 of 26 (360 Views)

★ Guide

@1ronKeys wrote:

I haven't even bothered watching the trailer.

Haven't even bothered looking at the new character.

Haven't even bothered looking at "cHanGes" to the map.

And now the past few days or week before the season dropa the game has been the worse it's ever been.

Hitting people full magazines not getting downed. 

Gun randomly switching to empty hands and won't let me switch back.

Nothing happening when I press pick up.

Teammates / matchmaking getting worse and worse.

And I've still not even yet bothered to watch the season 6 trailer!!!

This one gets me the most. I think every season I've been excited or eager to learn what's being added or new. 

The fact anytime i think about watching it i just end up doing something else. Speaks volumes about how downhill this game must have gone.

Sad times 😔☹

Never had any of this happen. Mad cuz bad I suppose.

Message 15 of 26 (354 Views)

★★ Pro
@1ronKeys Unfortunately your not missing out on much . Game feels like a massive mess right now. cluttered ugly map additions , pointless crafting , op weapon added , TTKchanges with shields makes the game feel real odd and hit detection is feeling pretty damn terrible atm .

Really think a new map was needed this season but instead we got a load of pointless tat like crafting and holo sprays . And the meta changes are just terrible. My main duos partner has just Quit and deleted it to make room for Warzone , so looks like this seasons sort of killed the game for me now unfortunately. Il keep at it for a few more days to give it a chance , see if I come to like it more.. And hope that we get some balance fixes ASAP but I’m not holding my breath
Message 16 of 26 (340 Views)

★ Guide

@MassiveVernon wrote:
@1ronKeysUnfortunately your not missing out on much . Game feels like a massive mess right now. cluttered ugly map additions , pointless crafting , op weapon added , TTKchanges with shields makes the game feel real odd and hit detection is feeling pretty damn terrible atm .

Really think a new map was needed this season but instead we got a load of pointless tat like crafting and holo sprays . And the meta changes are just terrible. My main duos partner has just Quit and deleted it to make room for Warzone , so looks like this seasons sort of killed the game for me now unfortunately. Il keep at it for a few more days to give it a chance , see if I come to like it more.. And hope that we get some balance fixes ASAP but I’m not holding my breath
Th e crafting was added to prevent future clutter when adding new weapons. It's a good move in the long run. The meta change was needed. And Warzone is grabage.
Message 17 of 26 (337 Views)

you're saying I should get hyped by playing with trash teammates against hacker?

Message 18 of 26 (329 Views)

★★ Pro
@IDTAKEN192000 Well I beg to differ , I think the crafting is utterly pointless . The meta change was definitely needed but they’ve f****d it right up, it’s in a state rn . And I’m not personally a fan of Warzone either but that’s not the point , my duos partner has 16k kills on this so has been playing it for a long time and has just deleted it to go play that instead, which kinda shows something’s not gone well..
Message 19 of 26 (328 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MassiveVernon damn 16k kills :0 are you sure he /she didnt quit because of playing the game so much
Message 20 of 26 (322 Views)