I do this and he leaves

by johnmiceter

Original Post

Re: I do this and he leaves

★★ Guide

Yeah I checked the video again and I took that grenade also. That must have pushed him over the edge lol

Message 11 of 32 (255 Views)

I seriously tell every squad to take whatever they need out of my box if I die.

A player may not even be able to return to the death box after a res. And they may need that stuff to survive until that res happens. Simple logic that many skin bags cannot comprehend.

Message 12 of 32 (243 Views)

★★ Guide
@Pure_Funk_Nugget Yeah its no big deal to me either, specially since the game just stated anyway and there were plenty of other boxes to take stuff.

I call these team mates "sooky babies".
Message 13 of 32 (217 Views)

★★ Guide

Also, after the guy went down (octane who's 1 gun i looted from his box) also complained because I revived team mate before him also 😂. I think he was just one of those team mates you hate to play with.

Message 14 of 32 (214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I would also leave!

Never loot me if the fight is over, and I can get my stuff back. And if it happens accidentaly you can put it back in there. It's hard to survive without any stuff when you drop back in, and if there is a possibility to get it back, well then I would like to have it... you can still ask for ammo. Otherwise what's the point or respawning if I can't fight and help the team.

You see the death boxes of your mates on the tiny map (radar). So to say I didn't recognized it is kinda lame. I also always look before I loot. It costs you what, a millisec. come on.

And even if you loot your mates, in 99% of the cases, if the next squad comes after you, you are probably dead. Most 1vs3 survivers of the fights are at the start of a match, but not later. Even if you have a red armor, you still can't kill 3 people with let's say blue shields, if all three of them were pushing you.

1vs3 wins, later on, is just luck, or the opponents are dumb and attack you one after another cause they were spread out to far. 

If they close together, there is no chance to win that fight. But I guess people always hope...

Message 15 of 32 (198 Views)

Champion
@II-LAZZARUS-II So without saying anything you leave? No chance for someone to correct their mistake? It happens to everyone.
Message 16 of 32 (191 Views)

★★ Pro
@II-LAZZARUS-II If second squad comes in, you grab what you can and leave. And since you will be going away from that spot, teammates stuff doesn't matter anymore. Enemy is gonna take it anyways...
Message 17 of 32 (187 Views)

@hayhor Exactly, why not ask your squad mate...hey could I get my purple mag back? Or whatever it may have been.

I'd give it back, and most others would too. Instead they ruin their game by leaving. It's 100% the quitters fault, the quitter with minimal social skills....and patience.
Message 18 of 32 (182 Views)

★★ Guide
@II-LAZZARUS-II Sorry, but players like you is what is wrong with the player base. Everyone thinks they are the best apex player around and if you watched the video and read what I wrote, he seems to think he is the best also.

I only took a spitfire heavy bullets and a grenade in case another team 3rd partied us again.

If he asked for it back I would have given it back, its only a spitfire and the match just started so plenty of time to get loot and better stuff.
Message 19 of 32 (176 Views)

★★ Guide
@Pure_Funk_Nugget I wouldnt have even cared, I would have just been happy to come back, it was early in the game and I only took 1 gun and ammo and a grenade.

He was a sooky baby.
Message 20 of 32 (175 Views)