Re: I do this and he leaves

by II-LAZZARUS-II

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@hayhor No i also say: wtf why the hell do you loot me, and leave then, cause its selfish gameplay in my eyes! I never do that kind of bad move, and from some guys I didn't get my stuff back. Cause most people which do that are selfish and ignorant.

You all say if you ask me you would get it back. Ahaaa!
Why the hell do you take it, you know I would need it. But you put your needs over somebody else needs and then you act like, the others were those who do bad things.
Can just laugh about that kind of thinking.

It's like, hey girl, don't wear a tight skirt if you don't want to be bothered by some guys.
Message 21 of 32 (188 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ILostT0Loba Thats a completely other situation.
Message 22 of 32 (186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Pure_Funk_NuggetThat's not true, and don't say I lie, cause I had enough people who didn't care at all. Those people are the reason why I've started to leave. So if you want my stuff then fight alone. Have no time to explain it to everybody, that was the job of their parents. Guess they sucked at it...

Message 23 of 32 (182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@johnmiceterIn my eyes, the players like you are the problem.
Like I say, cause of that kind of behavior I've started to leave. Cause after the 7-10 time or so, I had enough of such people.

You ruin my gametime, so I ruin yours. 1:1

It's not s big deal at the beginning but nevertheless, you shouldn't do that at all, only if they can't get their stuff back or in need by getting attacked, or if the mate says loot me. Otherwise stay away from it. It's that simple. Show respect and you will get respect. 

Message 24 of 32 (180 Views)

★★ Pro
@II-LAZZARUS-II I have instances where I loot teammates box by mistake in heat of the moment(very rare), if I realize it myself I give the stuff I took or if they ask for it.

It's on you if you leave instantly leave, there is no harm in asking for it back like a civilized human, right? Have a lil patience, don't generalize.

It's a different thing when your box is near the Respawn beacon and your teammate loots every box in the vicinity for 5 minutes and then proceeds to Respawn you lol.

Message 25 of 32 (174 Views)

★★ Guide
@II-LAZZARUS-II So if I died as well is it still yours ? I took 1 gun and ammo for the 10th time and its early in the game, plenty of other boxes there and I didnt know it was a team mates box, I looted quickly incase of another 3rd party.

If your a leaver because of this then I would hate you on my team.

Im sure you loot boxes when your team mates kill the enemies and you do nothing. I really hate this and always let my team mates loot first unless im desperate and a team is rushing us (which I thought one could have after the fight in the video) and just take what I really need and not loot everything.

Message 26 of 32 (163 Views)

★★ Pro
@II-LAZZARUS-II The guy literally said it was by mistake...

Either you fail to see the point or are trolling
Message 27 of 32 (159 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
@ILostT0Loba Yeah mistake, so if one out of ten makes a mistake, do you think you would believe that one if there are nine others that do it on purpose...
Message 28 of 32 (155 Views)

Champion
Message 29 of 32 (151 Views)

★★ Pro
@II-LAZZARUS-II I would
Message 30 of 32 (149 Views)