Re: I do this and he leaves

by apostolateofDOOM

Original Post

I do this and he leaves

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Im just an average player and thought I did well in this clip, but my  team mate didn't like it because in his words "can you not take all my stuff and dont worry about reviving me" and left when I tried to.

The reason I took the first gun and ammo was incase I got 3rd partied again and didnt see who's box it was and I only took his gun and ammo, there were plenty of other boxes to loot up there.

These are the types of players that ruin Apex. Doesnt say "good job for staying alive" or anything just complains I took his gun and ammo and quits.

Here is the short video of it.

https://youtu.be/pUnJmn3iy5k

Message 1 of 32 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@johnmiceter Patience is thin when looting teams boxes but in this case there was nothing to moan about when you clearly didn't have much, loads of boxes right at a respawn point and you were clutching.

Did you get chance to say this to him?
Message 2 of 32 (386 Views)

★★★ Pro
@johnmiceter I'm not saying leaving was okay, but you had like 6 enemy death boxes around you to loot and instead you took your dead teammates gun and ammo.

It was okay if there was actually another team there or zone was coming, or you had nothing around to loot a weapon, but he was getting respawn right next to his box... the one that you just emptied, not a pleasant feeling to be fair, I might have get sad as well
Message 3 of 32 (376 Views)

★★ Guide
@apostolateofDOOM No I didn't as I didnt have my mic plugged in. I plugged it in and he was gone.
Message 4 of 32 (373 Views)

★★ Guide
@Alphabets Can you tell clearly a team mates deathbox under pressure because I cant?

We had 2 teams there and I knew I was low on ammo and wanted the first gun I could grab that wasn't a energy gun as I was low on ammo and not enough incase another team came.

If you think like this as well, I got to say the apex community are very salty players.

I wouldnt care 1 bit if someone took 1 gun (because I could see the situation) but I do hate the ones that take everything and spend like 20 secs in there when they are already kitted.

I was no kitted as you could see and low on ammo and thats all I took and 1 gun.
Message 5 of 32 (371 Views)

Champion
@johnmiceter Would you have given him his stuff after the respawn?

I'll admit if I got respawned and come back to find my box looted I'd have ben frustrated and asked for it back. I would not have quit tho. In this case you were edge of map with no ring concern so looting your teammates box will trigger a lot of people.
Message 6 of 32 (360 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@hayhorHe didnt ask for it back he just raged and quit instantly as I was reviving him. I would have given it back since there were no enemies there and it was only a spitfire so I would gladly give it back.

Sometimes under pressure you just do things instantly and I only took 1 gun and ammo from my team mates box, it was the first one I saw when I saw my low ammo state.

Message 7 of 32 (350 Views)

Champion
@johnmiceter Yeah I understand why you did it. We have all been in the spot. I accidentally looted teammates boxes plenty of times. If they say something I give whatever they want back. I've never had someone quit tho. I've had teammates punch me because they were looting the same box as me and I swiped something they wanted.
Message 8 of 32 (340 Views)

★★ Guide
@hayhor I wish they made team mates death boxes stand out more as I cant even tell team mates boxes unless I look at the names of the box
Message 9 of 32 (337 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@johnmiceter At least you got to loot all his box. Silver lining! Tongue out

Message 10 of 32 (333 Views)