Re: I do love Origin, I do not need EA Desktop

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I do love Origin, I do not need EA Desktop

★ Guide

As I said this before, Origin is way faster loading now and my all games including my BEAUTIFUL Battlefield 1942 and decade old trials are here on Origin. I do NOT need EA desktop in my life, please but please do NOT force me to use EA desktop in future. I do love Origin, I already sent my feedback both in Origin login and ea desktop feedback button. No one likes huge buttons, large images and huge texts all over the GUI. This is not iphone. I do not need curved corners, please let me use Origin forever.

Plus more importantly, my old games and trials and demos are not even on EA desktop, so I will continue to use Origin and not EA desktop, thank you

Message 1 of 4 (231 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Win32KernelFile EA Desktop is still in Beta, as such certain elements and titles have yet to go live on the platform.

At some stage Origin will be replaced with EA Desktop and you will need it in order to play EA games.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Win32KernelFile EA Desktop is still in Beta, as such you can continue to use Origin for the time being.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (223 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Darko So you are going to force me to use EA desktop in future, thats what I got from your reply in long term. Then you guys better be add my old games and trials/demos to ea desktop as well,

just because there is shiny new platform does not mean its time to secretly remove all old legacy games, its been months still no Battlefield 1942 on ea desktop.

I will start backup and archiving old game files as I do not trust you people. And your reply does not explain much either,
Message 3 of 4 (209 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Win32KernelFile EA Desktop is still in Beta, as such certain elements and titles have yet to go live on the platform.

At some stage Origin will be replaced with EA Desktop and you will need it in order to play EA games.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (193 Views)