Re: I died alone and it says whole squad eliminited!!

by Nadz-zidane

Original Post

I died alone and it says whole squad eliminited!!

★★★ Novice

Very often it happens to me (5 times)

Is it a bug or hacker??

Message 1 of 6 (311 Views)

★ Pro

ITS WHATS BUILD INTO THE GAME IM SURE REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY, if YOUR END OF THE SQUAD, THATS WHAT IT WILL SAY, sry for caps not rewriting lol.

Message 2 of 6 (305 Views)

Community Manager

If you are playing on a squad by yourself and you die then you will see Squad Eliminated pop up @Nadz-zidane.

If you are in a squad and all three members are downed then you will see the same message.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 6 (264 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I swear I've seen this happen to me on rare occasions but I don't really queue as premades so communication is never quite on point. It could just be that the others both fell at a very similar time.

But I also swear I've seen this happen to Shroud at least once too. One of the first times I saw him stream this game he left a match fully convinced that his squad was eliminated, only to be told otherwise.

Message 4 of 6 (260 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

The yellow shield is a wild factor. All of the teammates may be down, but hope is not lost if one of them has a yellow shield.

It's really really rarely successful, but I've finally won a game with that thing just 2 days ago: we were 2x3, I was knocked first and hid in a corner, my teammate was knocked just seconds later (I'm not sure if he knew I had the yellow shield, but he didn't leave), but I managed to revive myself in the meantime. Funnily, our opponents were eagerly trying to find the non-existent 3rd teammate, so I got to shield and heal for free too before killing them all.

I've never seen the opposite situation though (which OP seems to be implying). Teammates don't just randomly die out of thin air. If squad is eliminated, it was always actually eliminated.

Message 5 of 6 (255 Views)

★★★ Novice

I play everyday and everyday one time it should happens

My teammates were not even fighting

The enemy kill me alone and it says "squad eliminated"

I want to know why i get this problem.

Message 6 of 6 (245 Views)