Re: I didn't received my ranked rewards

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey everyone. 

This issue has been escalated up for review. We've got a thread going over at the Bug Reports board: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Megathread-Incorrect-Rank-from-Previous-Season/m-p/8711915#M22...

We'll be sure to share updates if we have more info on this. Thanks for being patient!

[Marking this as solved just for visibility - the issue is not yet resolved.]

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 31 of 149 (12,648 Views)

Apex Ranked Rewards Season 4

★ Novice

I didn't get my correct ranked rewards for season 3 ranked I was left with the platinum rewards and a dive trail, its like I was demoted before the season ended because I was pred.

I don't know why this would happen because I didn't alt f4 to pred or play with cheaters on purpose/

Message 32 of 149 (1,995 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any idea how long the issue will take to be resolved

Message 33 of 149 (2,020 Views)

Re: No apex predator rewards

★★★ Novice

I didn't even abuse of the glitch. Friends who literally did 5k PC using the glitch have predator badge. WTF

Message 34 of 149 (1,992 Views)

Re: No apex predator rewards

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same. I reached Diamond IV and the badge that I got was Gold. (no dive trail whatsoever)

Message 35 of 149 (1,984 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem. In the last season i was a predator, and don't get a rewards as predator only as platinum. I've been playing rating for a very long time and I'm sad to see the platinum awards, even though I was getting a predator in the rating series 2. Frown Fix it please. Here proofs:

Message 36 of 149 (1,953 Views)

★ Novice

made to dia and same as you tho

Message 37 of 149 (1,956 Views)

Problem with ranking

★★ Novice

Hi. I need some technical support with apex season 4. I reached the rank of apex predator last season, quite early on. But for some reason it has registered that I only reached platinum 1? It so very disappointed by this and I hope that people who have cheated their way to apex predator have no ruined this for me. I don't have a stable connection at home, which causes me to lag and disconnect every 3 to 4 games, I do not leave ranked games, but my connection is so poor that it might come across this way, I've played apex legends since day one and I love the game. But I feel like I've worked hard for no reason at all.

As you can see below. I was well over apex predator. 

Thanks

Message 38 of 149 (1,913 Views)

Re: Problem with ranking

★ Expert

I wish people would actually read the forum instead of jumping the gun and immediately coming to the boards in full distress mode! This is the 20th individually posted 'I'm in full panic mode, I demand my rewards now'.

Message 39 of 149 (1,922 Views)

Re: Problem with ranking

★★★★★ Newbie

So this is normal I've been in some matches already and other ppl received their rewards.

Message 40 of 149 (1,857 Views)