Re: I didn't Get the Apex Legends 1st Anniversary Gift(Logged in before 11 Febru

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

I didn't Get the Apex Legends 1st Anniversary Gift(Logged in before 11 February)

★ Novice

It was confirmed by a very friendly and helpful person in the support team named "Pawan" that I entered the Apex Legends game before February 11. And I haven't received the 1st anniversary gift of the Apex Legends game in my account for weeks. Pawan told me to write here and he said they  will help me. I have been playing the game since the beginning of February 2019. This 1st anniversary gift is very important to me. If you help me, you will make me very happy. I really want this 1st Anniversary gifts(badge and charm).If necessary, I can discard our chat history.

With love, Baran

Message 1 of 4 (373 Views)

Re: I didn't Get the Apex Legends 1st Anniversary Gift(Logged in before 11 Febru

[ Edited ]

Hey @bdvNbae 

Welcome to Answer HQ!

Did you log-in when the Anniversary event was live? (Feb 4, 2020, and Feb 11, 2020)
You could only claim these rewards by playing apex when the event was live.
If you missed the event, unfortunately, you cannot claim these rewards anymore.

If you played Apex while the event was live, you best create a Bug Report 
This way the studio can look into this as they have given out this badge automatically.

It would be cool if they give people a second chance to claim the loot at the next Anniversary event for the people that missed it  but that's just my suggestion. Embarrassed

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 4 (328 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I logged in between 4-11 February.

Message 3 of 4 (318 Views)

★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers Yes I logged in between 4-11 February. I hope they will give me the Anniversary gift.
Message 4 of 4 (312 Views)