I completed the challenge and haven’t got reward

by MrKemple

Original Post

I completed the challenge and haven’t got reward

★★★ Newbie

I completed the challenge to get the new blood hound skin it’s been like 3 hours and still haven’t got the skin anyone know what I can do I called ea and they said play another game and I’ll get it and nope I didn’t that’s what they said to me after being on the phone for 25 minutes

Message 1 of 6 (275 Views)

Re: I completed the challenge and haven’t got reward

★★★ Newbie

I’m very unhappy with ea they can’t fix a small problem like this it’s messed up and I’m sick of making claims with nothing done about it I even uploaded pictures to them to prove it

Message 2 of 6 (274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@MrKemple 

Вы буквально звонили EA о том, что не получаете бесплатный скин?

LOL святой *bleep* ...... прости чувак, но это самое смешное дерьмо, которое я читал весь день! royml

: Eaheart:

Message 3 of 6 (261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Their apex department and yeah I like the skin and completed the challenge and didn’t get it why is that funny the game is buggy asf hit detection is trash least they could do is give me the * skin I earned and who the * are you to judge me and comment on my post with out a tip on what I can do * off loser

Message 4 of 6 (238 Views)

★★ Expert

@MrKemple 

Dear Mr. Kemple,

I do apologize for being insensitive in reference to your post. Although, I cannot recall exactly what it had entailed because it had been edited and is now presented in a language not that of the original post. If EA cannot help you, then I as well cannot. I do wish you the best of luck in obtaining your Bloodhound skin.

FYI:  I received my skin in a matter of 6 seconds.

Heart

Message 5 of 6 (216 Views)

★ Pro

I got mine as soon as I was back in the lobby after my 5th top5 finish.

Message 6 of 6 (212 Views)