Re: I changed my email address and now It says I have no games

by aracrosb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I changed my email address and now It says I have no games

★★★ Newbie

SO I changed my email address to something that still worked and I was able to log into my account just fine but then I noticed that all my games and DLC was gone!! Even when I opened the application that I had on my PC it said that I needed to redeem a code that I do not have! Someone please help! I spent hundreds of Dollars and I don't plan to spend that much again!

Message 1 of 5 (489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @aracrosb,  it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (440 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@aracrosb They said they fixed it but not for me apparently!
Message 2 of 5 (478 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @aracrosb,  it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (441 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried the reset password thing still didnt work. So imma need some one to fix it. im not repaying for a game i already paid for

Message 4 of 5 (387 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @cobrakiller757 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (379 Views)