I cant link my PSN account to my EA account as it was previously linked

by o0Bresy0o

Original Post

Re: I cant link my PSN account to my EA account as it was previously linked

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same issue here. I sold my old psn account that was linked to the EA account with my ps4. Now that I got ps5 I had to create a new psn account. So now if I want to play Apex or the new BF2042 when it comes out I have to create a brand new EA account without the things I have collected throughout the years. Even Ubisoft allows you to unlink and link your new external account as a one-time request. Seriously EA, this is some BS! Makes me wonder if I want to play any EA games if I have to get a new account for it.

Message 11 of 19 (1,969 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @martidj23 just so you are aware, selling of a PSN account is a breach of the Sony TOS that you agreed to and can result in your account being banned.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 19 (1,955 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Agree

Unfortunately I flipped 2 accounts (I own 3 PSN accounts and 3 ORIGIN accounts) and flipped 2 .
The main one with one that didn't exist, I'm very frustrated, please EA remove this limitation, I have the entire Battlefield, FIFA franchise, EA play subscriber on Xbox, I usually subscribe on PC, but with this limitation, it's hard for me to be interested in the subscription for my PS5.
I bought the BF2042 ULTIMATE on pre sale, I'm a big consumer of EA games products, but it's hard to buy EA games games for Playstation.

Message 13 of 19 (1,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. I created a new account on playstation because I lost my old account. Tired to link the account and it won't let me. Wasted $70 on madden 22 that I won't play now. thanks EA.

Message 14 of 19 (1,786 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still have the same problem now. It is so annoying to create new Gmail just for another one EA account. So I decided to stop playing EA games. 

Ask to EA:  if I already unlinked my EA account to the old PSN, why do not allow me to link to another PSN? 

Consider to fix it, please! 

Message 15 of 19 (1,749 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here. EA, please resolve this!

Message 16 of 19 (1,675 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here absolute farce 

Message 17 of 19 (1,550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a reason they do this? I recently got a Playstation though previously had an account that I linked that got hacked so I unlinked it, Now with I'm trying to Link my new account and getting that message. I at least want to know why this is impllimented?

Message 18 of 19 (1,492 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing that we can do on AHQ for issues such as this.

Please speak with our live support for any account-based issues.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 19 of 19 (1,477 Views)