I cant Pre-Order Fifa 23 Ultimate Eiditon

by FTW024n

Original Post

Re: i cant find the advertisment of fifa 23 pre order inside fifa 22

★★ Apprentice

@EA_rephii 

Hi,

What if the EA account and PSN are from the same region, I have one account and still don't have this tile in the menu? In the sense, there is information about corssplay and be up to date and the tile with a loyalty discount, if it was not, it is not. I do not hide, it is frustrating because I have been playing FIFA since 1999 and I have such a sad situation for the first time since you introduced a loyalty rebate. PS. Game files deleted, game removed and reinstalled, changed IP address, changed MAC address (jump between WIFI card and LAN card), rebuilt licenses - and nothing else.

Message 81 of 310 (864 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_rephii I have it correctly. I have 2 playstation accounts linked to an EA Account. Could I unlike one of them?

Message 82 of 310 (851 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_rephii @I still can’t see the tile in game I’ve tried everything that I’ve been told to do but none of this works. I had the same problem last year and it was never fixed so I don’t know what I’m meant to do

Message 83 of 310 (1,011 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_rephii I’ve sent you my information Standard smile Thank you for checking. 

With regards. 

Message 84 of 310 (1,000 Views)

cant pre order fifa 23 loyalty editon from steeam

★★ Novice

i cant pre order fifa 23 loyalty edtion on steam and i cant find the advertisment off the fifa 23 pre order discount on fifa 22 (this is my only account)

Message 85 of 310 (912 Views)

I am unable to pre order Fifa 23 through the Fifa 22 menus

★★★★ Novice

I am unable to pre order Fifa 23 through the Fifa 22 menus

Message 86 of 310 (912 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_rephii @I’m getting the same issue I’ve had this issue for 5 days I pre ordered fifa 22 I was game sharing with a friend and I’ve made myself home Xbox on Xbox and I’m still getting this issue I’ve also cleared my MAC address restarted my Xbox and still not getting it on my account

Message 87 of 310 (925 Views)

Re: I cant Pre-Order Fifa 23 Ultimate Eiditon

★ Novice

I can’t pre Order the either of the versions of Fifa 22

Message 88 of 310 (915 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, in the fifa 22 PS4 menu, the banner to pre-order fifa 23 ultimate edition does not appear

Message 89 of 310 (884 Views)

Re: I cant Pre-Order Fifa 23 Ultimate Eiditon

★★★ Newbie

Yes

Message 90 of 310 (858 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help