I cant Pre-Order Fifa 23 Ultimate Eiditon

by FTW024n

Original Post

Re: Not able to pre order fifa 23 through fifa 22

Community Manager

Hi there, @Charris456 

What is happening when you try to pre-order? Also, which platform are you trying to pre-order on?

Aljo.png
Message 41 of 310 (1,360 Views)

★★ Apprentice

same for me i just dont get the advertisment through the ingame menu, there is only volta ...

i had the same problme last year and no one helped me. ea says it is sonys probleme, sony says it is eas fault

Message 42 of 310 (1,343 Views)

★★ Novice

same for me and im on pc i dont see the advertisment

Message 43 of 310 (1,328 Views)

Community Manager

@David27_FCB 

Try restoring your licenses with these steps and rebuild your database with these instructions.

@Thrinch2 

If you're playing through Origin, try clearing your cache with instructions here. Also, repair your game by right-clicking on the FIFA 22 tile in Origin and choose repair. If you're playing through Steam, verify the integrity of your files with the steps here.

Aljo.png
Message 44 of 310 (1,313 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo What do I do yo resolve this on Xbox to get the 10% discount banner to come up
Message 45 of 310 (1,298 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Sadly it didnt Help. Any other tipps???
Message 46 of 310 (1,292 Views)

Community Manager

@ArchedPlum1299l 

Try clearing your alternate MAC address with these steps:

Go to your Xbox Settings
Go to "Network", then "Advanced Network Settings"
Click on "Alternate MAC Address", and then click "Clear"

If that doesn't work, clear your personal saved data with these instructions:

Press the Guide button and then highlight the FIFA 22 tile. Then, hit the Menu button. It's the small one to the right of the Guide button with 3 horizontal lines on it. Next, go to Manage game and add-ons > Saved data. Delete the file with your gamertag on it. There is the risk of losing offline saves and changes to settings you've made. Normally, those download from the cloud, but I can't guarantee this. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 47 of 310 (1,293 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo The banner has still not appeared. This happened last fifa to me as well.
Message 48 of 310 (1,273 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@David27_FCB 

Try deleting the personal saved data for FIFA 22. It's possible you could lose any offline saves and changes to settings. Normally, those will download from the cloud, but I can't guarantee that will happen. Go to Settings/Storage/System storage/Saved Data. Locate FIFA 22 and delete the saved data.

I'm about to head out for the day so if you still need help with this, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor.

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here. 

Aljo.png
Message 49 of 310 (1,268 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I already tried that and i deinstalled fifa and re installed it. Didnt change a thing. I dont know what to do. I tried to create a new acc and on that one it doesnt show the discount aswell but it shows on another older second account. Rly strange... i think it has sth to do with the ea account cuz i tried it on ps5 and on ps4 and there is no difference
Message 50 of 310 (1,250 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help