I cant Pre-Order Fifa 23 Ultimate Eiditon

by FTW024n

Original Post

Re: I cant Pre-Order Fifa 23 Ultimate Eiditon

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey there, 

we see some reports that it should work properly now. Could you re-check if the pre-order works now?

-rephii

Message 11 of 310 (3,342 Views)

Pre-Order

★★ Apprentice

When will I get 10% discount through ingame page. I tried to find it few minutes ago but there is not pre-order page in the main menu in Fifa 22. I saw a lot of people that have this discount already. For all answears thank.

Message 12 of 310 (3,339 Views)

Re: Pre-Order

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @kubatura1110,

if you start your FIFA 22 you should see the promotion banner on the right side of your screen.

GameCapture_0XCyJbxlzG.jpg

Message 13 of 310 (3,316 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_rephii I don ´t have it there but anyway I got discount in AE app store so it´s irrelevant now but thank you for answear. And second question can you explain me why FIFA 23 Transfer market will be separated from PS5 and Xbox? It will make a huge difference in prices for Pc players and Console players.
Message 14 of 310 (3,306 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @kubatura1110,

thanks for your update on this, glad you could find your buying option Standard smile

For the transfermarket I unfortunately have no concrete answer for you, why the decision was made. We will have Consoles (Xbox, Playstation and Stadia) sharing a TM, while PC and Switch will have their own one. 

-rephii

Message 15 of 310 (3,299 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have the same problem; i don't have the fifa 23 10% discount banner on my fifa 22 menu (both ps4 and ps5 version). does anyone have this issue?

Message 16 of 310 (3,294 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_rephii Thanks but that with transfer market is really unfair and horibly bad for PC players. Almost whole community from PC are pissed of because of this. And noone knows why it happened because all transfer market bots or coin sharing is are on web app not directly ingame.
Message 17 of 310 (3,281 Views)

Can’t pre order fifa 23 from fifa 22 menus. Doesn’t give me the option to?

★★★★★ Novice

Every account I have on my console allows me to pre order fifa 23 from menus but my main account it doesn’t even show up, am I being scammed into paying full price or is this a common issue 

Message 18 of 310 (3,307 Views)

Pre order

★★★ Novice

I wanted to pre-order fifa 23 from the fifa 22 menu, but I don't see any option to do that. I want this 10% discount and it is not appearing.

Message 19 of 310 (3,309 Views)

Fifa 23 discount

★★★ Newbie

I cant find the fifa 23 discount, that should be on the fifa 22 home menu. Can anyone help?

Message 20 of 310 (3,312 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help