I can’t post on the Star Wars BF2 forums

by M4LxAlbaTr0ss

Original Post

Re: I can’t post on the Star Wars BF2 forums

★★★ Novice
Yes iPhone 7 using safari, I have gone into settings and deleted my cookies/ browsing history after logging out of ea. Than restarting browser, logging back in with ea account to no avail. Here’s what it looks like on a pc browser....
Message 11 of 24 (886 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@M4LxAlbaTr0ss Hello,

Are you sure your Xbox Gamertag is linked to your EA Account ? From what I see, your forum profile doesn't have any info about that. Also, I will ask Community Managers if they could solve this problem and give you the access to the forums.

Thanks!

Message 12 of 24 (884 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

So when you goto a menu topic, such as single player, there is no "new topic" on the left hand side?

Message 13 of 24 (880 Views)

★★★ Novice
Nope
Message 14 of 24 (877 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Just messaging you with a name of a volunteer senior moderator that might be able to assist further with your EA forum account. It must be account related, on there end if you signed in and out, used multiple devices and browsers, having the right username, email address, and password authentication. It happens. Good Luck.

Message 15 of 24 (868 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@M4LxAlbaTr0ss

Hi,

You have two EA accounts. You're trying to login to the Battlefront forums with the account that doesn't have the game and Gamertag attached. Please try other email addresses that you own to get posting access.

Kind regards,

Message 16 of 24 (2,193 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I’m trying to sign in with my only other email, no passwords match nor is it sending me an email to change my password when clicking “forgot my password”

@Straatford87
Message 17 of 24 (853 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Straatford87

Disregard, problem solved. Thank you all for your assistance.
Message 18 of 24 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Here is a simpler way. Whatever platform you use to play the game on, xbox, ps4, pc, load SWBF2, use your account like normal.
With whatever platform goto options settings, etc, and select EA. That should help with whatever email address or account you used for the game.

Message 19 of 24 (845 Views)

EA DICE Team

@M4LxAlbaTr0ss

Great! See you on the forums.. Party hat

Message 20 of 24 (842 Views)