I can't open EA help cases no matter what

by Frederica-chan

Original Post

Re: I can't open EA help cases no matter what

Community Manager

Hey @surfselen I tested it just there and was able to create a case in seconds.

Can you try on a different browser to see if you have the same issue?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 11 of 15 (348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also tried FireFox, as the original poster did. I made sure that pop ups were not blocked. I created a case, but no pop up for chat!

ticket: 804422331

Then tried again, but asked for a call: 

ticket: 903139163

This time it went one step farther, it gave the ticket # and said that someone would call. It also said that it was emailing a link for the case. 

After 45 min still no email. And, obviously no call. The 'contact selection' page said that there was zero wait. I can understand how the phone queue might actually be busy, but the email is almost certainly automated, so why no email?

Message 12 of 15 (334 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @surfselen can you try using a different network to see if you have the same issue?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 15 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I'm sorry, but that does not make sense. I cannot bypass the Verizon router. I am directly connected to that and then I have Gb bandwidth to the outside. There is no other network. Neither do I have this sort of problem on any other service. I think the problem is on your end. I never got an email with confirmation of the ticket. I do get an email from EA when I change password (successfully), add a phone number (successfully). So, basic communication from EA to me is working just fine. But, no email about the ticket says that there is a problem on the EA side with how tickets are handled.
Could you take the ticket number I mentioned and go into the system and find it and get someone to email me?
Message 14 of 15 (311 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @surfselen based on experience and assisting hundreds of people who have seen the issue it is almost always network or system-based.

If you use mobile data can you test on your phone to see if you have the same issue?

I tested it just now again and am able to create a case without issue.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 15 of 15 (304 Views)