Re: I can not find people inside the battlefront 2 servers

by AuCe18

Original Post

I can not find people inside the battlefront 2 servers

★★ Novice
  • my problem is that some time ago I and my friends could not continue playing battlefront 2 because when we got into a game I could not find players from that region and we were always alone in the servers waiting for someone to enter, but nobody ever entered , I tried to change the region to see if the problem was with the region of Brazil but I could not solve anything because in other regions I do not find people always on the servers I was just waiting for people to join but nobody ever joined.

Message 1 of 9 (1,474 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @AuCe18

We've received some reports from players with the same issue recently and the solution was to repair (if you're on PC) or reinstall the game (if you're on a console). Could you try that out for me? Standard smile

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 9 (1,443 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi EA_Ataashi

• I just tried the option to repair the game, since I play on PC, but when I finish repairing the game and get into a game of galactic assault I'm still alone, there is no player 
Message 3 of 9 (1,433 Views)

@AuCe18

Can I ask when you noticed the problem with empty servers? Was it after you installed the Han Solo Season update or earlier?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 9 (1,431 Views)

★★ Novice

it happened to me before installing the update of Han Solo, and now the same thing happens to me

Message 5 of 9 (1,425 Views)

@AuCe18

In this case, could you check out the troubleshooting steps from this article?

Let me know if anything helped.

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 9 (1,423 Views)

★★ Novice

I had already opened the ports and I tried that solution but it did not work, I opened the origin and the game as administrator but it did not work and I tried the dns but it did not work

Message 7 of 9 (1,416 Views)

I'm sorry to hear that any of the troubleshooting steps has been successful so far @AuCe18 Frown

Could you tell me what ping site do you use? You can check it in Option -> EA Account.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 8 of 9 (1,396 Views)

★★ Novice
I use Brazil servers and i have in this sv 44ms
Message 9 of 9 (1,391 Views)