Re: I am scared to buy anything from EA

by budzai

Original Post

I am scared to buy anything from EA

★★ Guide

Hi everyone, as title says i am scared to buy apex coins. We have seen a lot of wrongfull bans, i have seen one of my friends getting banned with 0.5kd, he is basically a very bad player so i have no idea why he is banned. Also we have 0 response from EA about what is going on. On top of that people have 0 idea why they are banned. So, why should i buy anything? I can be banned without any response other then - you are banned- . Any ideas? any suggestions? what are you guys thinking about this subject? 

Message 1 of 16 (744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

i recommend to wait a little bit.

see if they release some big fix patch or some hard attitude against cheaters, do you know what i mean?

if they don't do it, this game will die and you will have lost your money.

Message 2 of 16 (731 Views)

★★★★ Novice

On my Xbox X I buy skins and stuff but I spend nothing on PC to many cheats I’d say it’s safe to buy coins on consoles as none of my friends have been banned here

Message 3 of 16 (714 Views)

★★ Guide

My concern is not that, my concern is if i would be banned for an incredible reason. I already put some money on this game since i like it a lot but in this case i dont know what to do till a EA person comes out from the shadows and tells the story about whats going on

Message 4 of 16 (703 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@napalm51 wrote:

i recommend to wait a little bit.

see if they release some big fix patch or some hard attitude against cheaters, do you know what i mean?

if they don't do it, this game will die and you will have lost your money.

It is too big to fail.
The console players and cheaters ( if there are as many as everyone says on this forum) will keep this game alive.

Message 5 of 16 (705 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@WickXI I don't blame you and thanks for pointing it out. Hopefully it gets EA's attention. Cheaters control the servers right now and they will continue to until further notice.

This is going to be an interesting month or so. I wish they would do a huge IP ban wave, then implement a security system that keeps them from coming back.

Clearly the top Apex promoters and TSM players don't condone cheating. Cheaters are the reason other streamers left Apex. And I'd guess the majority of new Apex players are against it; but they probably quit after encountering one of these 'skilled players'.

Message 6 of 16 (692 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@newname4504 

The ones that annoy me the most are the script kiddos and macro abusers.. They think they are pro players because they can abuse a program to do everything for them I think those type of players are more so toxic than an aimbotter at least he isn't trying to hide anything. Like I have seen those types of videos where they trying to explain recoil and how to control it, but lets be honest if you see a guy spamming all his bullets at your face and they look near straight, its probably automated. I have gotten some CQC kills with the r99 but trying to mid range that gun is impossible unless you single tap dat 99. 

Message 7 of 16 (646 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I also have a friend that was banned for no reason. Honestly this is a HUGE issue in my book and the best EA has responded with is copy/paste lip service.

Message 8 of 16 (639 Views)

★★ Apprentice

*left this part out* He was also promised a decision of his ToS appeal in 5 business days, we're now on day 7.... *crickets*

Message 9 of 16 (638 Views)

Hey @WickXI.

It's really rare that a players gets wrongfully banned.
If a players things he is wrongfully banned he can always appeal that ban to get it lifted.

EA doens't just say you are banned and moves on.

If you have questions about account status or unsure about things, you can always ask it.

You can contact a EA Advisor or make a post and see what people comment.

Feel free to make in-game purchase and enjoy the game!

I promise you, you don't break the ToS, you will not get banned. Wink

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 10 of 16 (612 Views)