Re: I am filled with regret

by RipjawsAU-TTV

Original Post

I am filled with regret

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I love this game. I used to be a huge Pubg fan, till apex came out and i got hooked on it. But I regret spending more than 200 dollars on this damn game and you know why ? Because of the huge amount of cheaters that infest this game with their pathetic selves. I hate to say it but the amount of cheaters in this game is going to cause the death of it. Look at what happened to Pubg.

I regret investing money into this game. 

Also before someone tells me to "get gud" , I'm not an idiot, It does not take a rocket scientist to spot a talentless * with an aim bot and a wall hack. A majority of them are also not even over lvl 10. Maybe you should do hardware bans. Invest some of those MILLIONS into a better cheat detection system. ffs

Message 1 of 23 (1,197 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Fortunately, I didn't invest anything more, than time into this game.
However, they say that time is money, so I regret it as well.
I'm seriously thinking of quitting.
It's not fun anymore...

Message 2 of 23 (1,142 Views)

★ Guide

I don't understand why anyone sinks large amounts of money into any video game, f2p in particular.

Someone in Orcs Unchained said they spent $2k and now have nothing as it was closed down last month.

It wasn't difficult to tell this game was infested and unplayable pretty quickly, and the speed they are developing at it won't have much of a player base left by season 2.

I haven't played properly for 4-6 weeks and doubt I will again unless they introduce something worth coming back for and that would have to be a lot for me to be interested in.

And you are correct, most accounts are sub-15 and 1337 mlg pros with 157% accuracy.

If you like a game - fine, but at least wait to see how it develops over some sort of time before committing large amounts of money to it.

Message 3 of 23 (1,132 Views)

★ Guide
What could you possibly have got from the loot boxes to warrant that amount of money?

Seriously, it's a fps so you can't even see your own skins.

Also, the game isn't dying or going to die. It might in pc because it's so open to cheats, but on console the game is going strong and continues to do so.
Message 4 of 23 (1,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

AAAAANNNNDDDDD another one crying,....YEH HACKING SUCKS EVERYONE KNOWS IT... catch the hack then guess what?? THEY MAKE ANOTHER ONE,, then you got to catch that one I mean its not rocket science.....you will NEVER  stop hacks on pc games.

Message 5 of 23 (1,105 Views)

If they make a co-op (PvE) mode, I'll definitely spend some cash on it. But the PvE has to be good thou, like intense, fast action, moderate grinding and overall challenging.

Message 6 of 23 (1,058 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Come on man, once decided, never regret.. I spent around $450 over 2 accounts ( mine and my gf's) and don't regret a single second.

I had fun and played alot since day 1. It's a good 3 months of playtime.
Message 7 of 23 (1,038 Views)

★★★ Novice

lvl 10s are getting banned, what bothers me is the lvl 100s, which are not in the spotlight, there are hundreds of them, using aimbots and wallhacks.

Message 8 of 23 (969 Views)

★ Guide

@tonycawley69 wrote:
What could you possibly have got from the loot boxes to warrant that amount of money?

Seriously, it's a fps so you can't even see your own skins.

Also, the game isn't dying or going to die. It might in pc because it's so open to cheats, but on console the game is going strong and continues to do so.

Exactly.  It's fine on console, which if it's like say BF has a much larger player base anyway.  Also, 200 dollars on a game you claim to not like lol.  Wtf. 

Message 9 of 23 (924 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@BA2VGT Clearly you lack the ability to read properly. So i will encourage you to read it again. 

Message 10 of 23 (690 Views)