Re: I am banned in game apex legends

by warslag

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I am banned in game apex legends

★★★ Newbie

I am banned in game jast am download  a game and sinin id and got banned i dont no whats the problem i am not paly any match i am going in game and tring sections my trning sections is over then i got banned but no one paly any match who can i banned i dont no 

Message 1 of 8 (19,072 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@GodofAim143 

You should get an email from EA with the reason for your ban.

Take a look at this link which explains the procedure if you think it was a mistake:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

We want to help! Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account or one of the user names connected to it was a mistake.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below. For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (19,027 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Did somebody ban your English?

Message 2 of 8 (19,051 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Did you download and install any cheat package?

Message 3 of 8 (19,036 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@GodofAim143 

You should get an email from EA with the reason for your ban.

Take a look at this link which explains the procedure if you think it was a mistake:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

We want to help! Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account or one of the user names connected to it was a mistake.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below. For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.
Message 4 of 8 (19,028 Views)

★ Apprentice
Wow... I didn't know you could be banned for "Bad Communication" in Apex.
I wonder if he knows that you can turn off your "aibots" and "walhaks" to avoid being banned.

Just kidding. It could just be a mistake though, he should check his email to see why he was banned and contact the devs if he disagrees.
Message 5 of 8 (18,967 Views)

★★★ Guide

I´m 100% sure he is a cheater.... even has choosen a typical cheater name "god of aim" Large smile

Message 6 of 8 (18,924 Views)

★ Pro

Another one bites the dust.

Message 7 of 8 (18,909 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @GodofAim143 , to dispute your ban please follow what @warslag said.

AHQ or EA forums is not the place to talk about your ban and I will be closing this topic. 

/Atic  
Message 8 of 8 (18,865 Views)