I accidentally quick sold my potm son and my recovery is out can I get him back

by Oliverpoolfc1975

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I accidentally quick sold my potm son and my recovery is out can I get him back

★★★ Newbie

I accidentally quick sold my potm son and my quick sell recovery is out and back in 9 days and he is out of the list in 7 days can I get him back?

Message 1 of 6 (384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I accidentally quick sold my potm son and my recovery is out can I get him b

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Oliverpoolfc1975 but if have used up your recoveries then you will not be able to recover the item.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (349 Views)

All Replies

Re: I accidentally quick sold my potm son and my recovery is out can I get him b

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Oliverpoolfc1975 but if have used up your recoveries then you will not be able to recover the item.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (350 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I did the same thing to three players that cost a lot. It's not possible that you can not do something with it.

Message 3 of 6 (315 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @YanCheka if you have no recoveries left then it is not possible for us to grant additional ones.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko  I quick sold my Road To The Final Ndidi 86 OVR by accident and I have 2 recoveries left but he doesn’t show in my quick sell recovery. Can you do something so I get him back?

Message 5 of 6 (250 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Juanpq05 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (214 Views)