I accidentally claimed my twitch prime loot on the wrong ea account

by CheezOfSandwich

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I accidentally claimed my twitch prime loot on the wrong ea account

★★ Novice

I claimed my twitch prime loot on the account [edit: email address removed] accidentally because it is the same email as my twitch account, but it is different than the EA account attached to my Xbox account (this one). I’ve never even played apex on that account, so would it be possible to transfer the rewards to this account? Thanks.

Message 1 of 18 (43,699 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I accidentally claimed my twitch prime loot on the wrong ea account

★★★ Newbie

Guys, don’t worry. You can still claim the rewards. All you need to do is unlink the account that you accidentally claimed the reward on. To do this, you need to go to ea and go to the settings and unlink the prime account. Then, go back to prime rewards and relink it back to the correct account. Be warned, unlinking the account that you originally put the rewards on will block you from linking another prime account and getting rewards. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 17 of 18 (11,618 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

This is not something which we can help with on AHQ @CheezOfSandwich if it is possible you would need to speak with one of our support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 18 (43,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Go to Twitch and click on apex legends, then scroll down and press the tenth help thing and follow what it says, Worked for me!
Message 3 of 18 (43,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can you send a link to the page?

Message 4 of 18 (43,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You have to go to connections on twitch and disconnect ea.

Then hit the offer and link account sign in with new ea account.
Message 5 of 18 (43,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie

To get the Apex Legends Twitch Prime loot I created an EA account with a different email as my Xbox account without knowing they had to be the same. I can't reclaim the loot and I'm at a loss for what to do

Message 6 of 18 (42,687 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you have linked your Twitch account to the wrong EA account then you can unlink it by following the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/apex-legends/apex-legends/apex-legends-and-twitch/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 18 (42,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It said it would sort it out but it hasn’t 

ive lost my loot

Message 8 of 18 (41,424 Views)

★ Guide

Unlink your wrong ea acc then link your main ea acc. This should work if you dont get loot ask it to ea customer support.

If you don't find a solution. there is still an alternative solution. Create new twitch acc with new amazon acc. Start free twitch prime trial and link your ea acc. You can get your loot this way.
Message 9 of 18 (41,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My amazon account that my ea account was originally linked to got deleted, is there any way for me to link a new account to said ea account and still claim the rewards?

Message 10 of 18 (19,574 Views)