I accidentally bought refund

by Ethan14729

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I accidentally bought refund

★★★ Newbie

I accidentally bought a HILL’96 I wanna see if I could refund it I was crying so much I still am

Message 1 of 4 (633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I accidentally bought refund

Community Manager

Hey, @Ethan14729 

I know this won't be the answer you're hoping for, but once an item is purchased our staff is unable to reverse those transactions. Please use caution when you're navigating the auction house and store. I'm sorry to hear what happened and hope this doesn't deter you from enjoying NBA Live Mobile going forward.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (585 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @Ethan14729 

I know this won't be the answer you're hoping for, but once an item is purchased our staff is unable to reverse those transactions. Please use caution when you're navigating the auction house and store. I'm sorry to hear what happened and hope this doesn't deter you from enjoying NBA Live Mobile going forward.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

accidentally bought the expansion pack instead of the game.. what can I do?

Message 3 of 4 (404 Views)

Community Manager

@mjsaunders87 

You posted under the NBA Live Mobile boards. What platform do you play on and what expansion pack did you purchase?

If you're Xbox or PlayStation you'll have to contact their Support teams as we don't have any visibility to Microsoft or Sony accounts to process refunds.

If you purchased a game through our Origin store for our PC titles, please contact our Live-Support team as soon as possible.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (368 Views)