I Would Really Enjoy A Paid Apex Legends Clone Or Something Close.

by Popa2caps

Original Post

Re: I Would Really Enjoy A Paid Apex Legends Clone Or Something Close.

Champion
@Popa2caps Titanfall.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 13 (111 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@GH0STEDbyME 

Oh, my bad I feel silly. Yeah I wasn't into that game that much. I'm not a wall-running type of person myself, plus in TitanFall2, I didn't enjoy the bots, so I moved on.

Message 12 of 13 (106 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Alphabets 

​Now, I agree that some people might do this, but this topic isn't about the idea that some people exploit to gain currency.

I'm just wanting a game that's not free 2 play and like Apex legends.

I'm also not a fan of Titanfall 1/ 2 so I don't know directly about it's issue, but I know for sure that the people who did this hijack are really going to feel it.

Making messages and/ or cheating in a game is one thing, hijacking a multi billion dollar game's servers in an attempt to bring this to the attention is a very different story. This hijack has legal repercussions around it for sure in my opinion.

Someone simply isn't just going to get banned. Someone is going to jail.

Yes why it's true companies make big profits from skins, I myself don't hold value to them. I haven't once purchased skins in any video game to date (I think I'm being honest here, I can't remember why I purchased skins).

Also, I haven't played Overwatch in years, so I'm not too familiar with that series anymore to be honest.

Message 13 of 13 (98 Views)