I Would Like To Change My Origin ID

by Boss_Ross15

Original Post

I Would Like To Change My Origin ID

★★★ Newbie

Hi, this my first time putting a discussion of this EA forum.

I am looking to change my current ID when I first made my account I didn't put a huge amount of thought into my name and now many years later it's bugging me a bit. Well straight to the point I added a number after my name when I made it and now I want to remove the number. I would to use the name BossRoss or even Boss_Ross, this is a nickname I've had more quite a long time obliviously though both names are taken and I can't seem to find any suitable way of renaming it. So if by some small chance this post succeeds in it's objective I'd be quite happy. It's a long shot but if anyone out there who has one of the names I mentioned sees this would you consider changing your name so I can rename myself. I know it's pretty stupid, I feel stupid typing this, but I do want to change it. I am not a big EA/Origin user I needed it for a game I bought years ago so I made an account, I don't use it regularly so it's really no big deal but it still kind of bugs me. So if anyone has one of those two names or knows someone who does would you consider changing it? I doubt this work but you can't blame me for trying.

Message 1 of 3 (314 Views)

Betreff: I Would Like To Change My Origin ID

@Boss_Ross15

I moved your post to the Origin General Discussion thread.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (294 Views)

Re: I Would Like To Change My Origin ID

Champion (Retired)

Hello @Boss_Ross15

you can change it yourself here. Standard smile

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 3 of 3 (277 Views)