I Won't Buy The Next Battlefield

by mistervane

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I Won't Buy The Next Battlefield

★★★ Novice

I won't buy the next Battlefield game on PC because the hacking is so out or control. I can't enjoy the game. Everybody hacks. It's not hard to use Aimbot and customize the settings to appear legit but still get the benefit of wall hacking and "aim assist". All those supposed "top players" are just cheating there way to the top. It's just not worth playing because the playing field is not fair.

Message 1 of 6 (508 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I Won't Buy The Next Battlefield

Community Manager

Hey @mistervane if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (489 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @mistervane if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (490 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I have reported player after player, but that doesn't stop the hackers. The biggest problem is that people can hack without being obvious about it. They can use the hacks just enough to gain an advantage without giving themselves away, so there's no way to differentiate between really good players and hackers. If I played on console, I probably wouldn't have this problem. But PC, yeah, forget about it. You can't stop the hackers. Not unless you can create an automatic "aimbot detect". But clearly, that's not possible.
Message 3 of 6 (473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yea you mean the level 11 with 112 kills.  happens every night almost every game.

Message 4 of 6 (380 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

At best, I am iffy about getting Battlefield 2042 regardless of platform. The reasons include stuff such as: how haphazardly Battlefield 4's multiplayer was handled, and even more so the virtue signaling, season pass blandness and uninspired level design of Battlefield V. Teeth bared

Message 5 of 6 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They need to get rid of aim assist. If console players want to play against PC, then they need to get used to the same BS PC players have to put up with from the console players instantly head shotting you. PC players in multiple games are now going to controller because of the massive advantage it gives you. I am so sick of EA and their BS games. Every BF game that has come out since 4, has been a buggy mess and they failed to get rid of the cheaters/hackers. 2042 servers have been unreliable connections, even with good internet service. I'm tired of being the beta tester and not getting paid for it. You would think with all the "egg head" coders they have and big wig corporate people they could come up with a better plan and execution.  And stop with the woke equity BS and give us some real legit characters @EA 

Message 6 of 6 (228 Views)