Re: I Like This Game

by hjhghhhujnghj

Original Post

I Like This Game

At first the game crashed every time after the first intro at the start of the game.[PC version] I used a program to unclock my overclocked video card, then like magic the game ran.

Love the graphics so nice looking with the nice street lighting, I like the depressing rain and night time too,dont change it to daytime because you just can't redo art, the game was made like this, you have to accept it.I played this game so much the skin on my thumb is very painful from holding the game pad,I got a plaster on it now,

Dont like Prestige games they are just stupidly hard.Some of the drift games in the main story especially in tight spaces I hated doing, I was glad when I eventually finished them.I only found out about teleporting to a race after I had almost finished the main story, all that uneccesary driving to events.lol !

I played most of the nfs games, most wanted and underground were my favorites, nfs 2015, I really like too.

How to challenge other players to a race in nfs 2015 ? I cannot find how to do it ?

Message 1 of 4 (751 Views)

★ Guide

When you are in the game back out to the main menu , From there you want to press the Crew play screen , Invite your friend , Once your friend is in the same session as you just fire up a mission and drift away!

Message 2 of 4 (655 Views)

Thank you for answering. I meant to ask how I challenge a racer that I meet on the road, not a friend.I have to wait for them to challenge me before the challenge/accept screen appears.

I just managed bronze  medal on the prestige game, Mountains And Moonlight.I played it many hundreds of times before I even got close to 300,000, man, that drift race is so hard to do.Gold medal is a fantasy I recon.

I am very happy with this game it has a lot in it to do, I played it now for months and I am still loving it.I hate the drifting though I just cant seem to see the trick in getting a good drift score.

I hope they update the map with more roads and races though.

Message 3 of 4 (627 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Because she is interested
Message 4 of 4 (397 Views)