Re: I Killed With The Mozambique!

by warslag

Original Post

I Killed With The Mozambique!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Well I know a lot of people talk this weapon down, not sure I'd want it against someone wearing purple, but I've come to realize in the beginning of a drop with most players using a White Shield, this takes Legends down pretty easily!

All I can tell you is I took someone down with 3-4 shots from like 20 meters away and was amazed, because I never used the Mozambique before and the gun fire started getting hot right when we dropped and it was the only thing I could find to start fighting with.

So if your in a Hot Drop spot and everyone is still in white, you might want to grab it! Wink

Message 1 of 11 (522 Views)

★ Guide
lies
Message 2 of 11 (477 Views)

★★ Pro

They're a witch!!!!! lol

Message 3 of 11 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@JolT_Fonz_TTV42 

I'm not sure what your reply is to imply, other then calling me a liar, which isn't appreciated!

This is suppose to be an Online Community of like minded Gamers, not rivalry of people lashing out and attacking each other.

It seems as though there are a lot of people that don't know how to respect or treat each other on this forum!

Play the bloody game and try it yourself with a person who is only wearing "White Armor" and you can kill them!

P.S. If you're not calling me a liar, then make your intentions clear in the future like a wink face; ---> Lies! Wink

Message 4 of 11 (445 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@xpl0itsHe was joking, I think.

Message 5 of 11 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The thing is people have to realize this is a World Wide community, whatever your intentions are, make them clear! Wink

PEACE

Message 6 of 11 (426 Views)

★★★ Guide
Mozambique = 200 IQ weapon
Message 7 of 11 (404 Views)

★★★ Guide

@xpl0its 

This weapon actually reload quite fast, and with 3 shots all pretty much on target you could deal 100 damage.

Message 8 of 11 (369 Views)

★ Guide

u can land nice flicks with the moz actually, even the p2020 isnt that bad... i do like the p2020 in a way its accurate, u can peek and land some quick hits with it, aim for the head if u are fast at spamming ur button u will take the guy out...

the only problem is that guns are useless on mid or long range fights but spawn to much :D

Message 9 of 11 (364 Views)

★ Guide

@xpl0its wrote:

@JolT_Fonz_TTV42 

I'm not sure what your reply is to imply, other then calling me a liar, which isn't appreciated!

This is suppose to be an Online Community of like minded Gamers, not rivalry of people lashing out and attacking each other.

It seems as though there are a lot of people that don't know how to respect or treat each other on this forum!

Play the bloody game and try it yourself with a person who is only wearing "White Armor" and you can kill them!

P.S. If you're not calling me a liar, then make your intentions clear in the future like a wink face; ---> Lies! Wink

I wasn’t insulting you or calling you a liar, rather making a joke about how it’s ‘impossible’ to get a kill with the Mozambique lol anytime you post about the Mozambique expect some memers to come along

Message 10 of 11 (343 Views)