Re: I Just Love It

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

I Just Love It

★★★ Novice

It feels so good to have mastered the art of hitting without getting hit, mastered the movement, conditioned my mind to react quickly, and mastered the ability to utilize cover and always engage when in proper position only to constantly get hit for 40 plus damage after clearing a corner  or taking a 110 damage from a mastiiff after a door has already been closed. Sometimes I will pop out and pop back in in a span that would not even be long enough for for someone to aim and get off shots yet I thankfully take half a clip of damage. Just feels so good. I just love that I have invested so much time mastering the battle royal that has by far the best movement only to play on a netcode that apparently pretends I am standing still for my enemies to make sure they can shoot me and not hurt their feelings. I just love it. Best netcode all time, amiright.

Message 1 of 5 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I totally agree with you. Well said!

Message 2 of 5 (352 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@bqproductions These threads give me that warm fuzzy feeling everyone knows me so well by around here. Great post!
Message 3 of 5 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I cant switch shield from dead box during battle like the youtubers does if i try am die

Bullets and many enemies viewing slow ur movement the game is not proper

When beaming third parties i mostly get backshoted.

Many player have gotten better

Message 4 of 5 (295 Views)

★★★ Expert
@bqproductions This is a very common problem of multiplayer shooters. You can even see this in Valorant, even though their servers are 128 tickrate and Riot has its own internet backbone, to reduce lag (for United States mostly). Check here (3:21): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftC1Rpi8mtg&t=4s&ab_channel=Battle%28non%29sense
Message 5 of 5 (255 Views)