Re: I Have Lost Interest

by EQOAnostalgia

Original Post

★★ Guide

@addx03 wrote:
@mistincatHave they not said if solo play will be a part of it the way it was in GW2?

Nothing as of yet 

Message 11 of 12 (167 Views)

★★ Guide

@GraveledStoopid wrote:

Disappointing to say the least. I was hoping for some actual changes that improve the game with this latest patch, unfortunately that isn’t the case. EA and Popcap rather beat the whole Fortnite tree to death with another’s knockoff rather then actually listen to their fan base. 

BFN is seriously lacking in many areas and the mechanics make it awful to try and play. The delays that have been added to everything is beyond irritating. Holding square for everything is frustrating when you are trying to battle. It seems that the only thing they won’t put a delay on is running, which desperately needs it. Playing on behemoth sized maps without a delay in running makes this a game of chase rather than a tactical game. The hit boxes in some cases are off the characters completely and once more, inaccurate at that. Even the pvm is horrid, zero consistency in play. Some plants take 3x’s as much damage to kill as Super Brains while others seemingly fall over with the slightest glance. The pvp is just as bad, though at least you can blame that on those that use modded controllers and exploits. There is absolutely no excuse for the pvm to be as inconsistent as it is. 

This is game seems rushed since beta testing and no amount of junk customizations will make the game play better. I’m sure we are about 3 weeks away from micro transactions and EA and Popcap laughing all the way to the bank. This game may be the end of the PvZ franchise sadly. I will hold out hope for change, though it seems I have a better chance of personally meeting the Easter bunny for dinner. 

Wait... how is this anything like Fortnite!? WHAT!? 

Message 12 of 12 (135 Views)