I HATE THE AI "NEW" CLASSES

by Shadowphinx101

Original Post

Re: I HATE THE AI "NEW" CLASSES

★★ Expert
@MrKritiek The zombies are stronger than the plants, yes.
Message 21 of 27 (534 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Shadowphinx101 Disappointing to hear that. Frown
Message 22 of 27 (513 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Shadowphinx101 The max armor you can get is 60
Message 23 of 27 (486 Views)

★★ Pro
@Shadowphinx101 I love/hate it. It's so ridiculous and stupid. Have you ever wondered "what would Turf with Sunflower vs Scientist look like?" well, here's your answer. War. No-one dies. Armour is up to 60% damage reduction and the radius is too generous, so the tides never turn. Grenades and remote explosives included. Whenever someone steps out of the trenches and exposes themselves, that's when the tides start turning.

So yeah, not really "enjoyable" but the absurdity of it all is what makes it good. And the attacking team needs to work twice as hard to do the final objective.

I'm pretty sure that Swarm Classes won't be broken when there are only 2 or 3 of them per match, when Chompers and Peashooters can easily take down TV Heads and Engineers and Action Heroes can take down Wildflowers.

What am I saying, healing is overpowered lol, and if that's any indication of how Swarm Classes will function in normal PvP...
Message 24 of 27 (453 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Let's be real, player won't stick in groups normally, that will just spread out. But tv heads will be probably a lot stronger than wildflowers, because zombies have access to group heal and electric slide (she can easily counter groups of wildflowers by stunning and bouncing them) and healing groups of tv zombies that take 1/4 dmg is really OP ( even this tiny healing from healer spawnable is really strong) 

Message 25 of 27 (442 Views)

Champion

I find that it is generally really easy to vanquish unarmored enemies, but once they glue themselves to each other, they become a nightmare to try and vanquish. It’s a nice passive bonus, but the armor rating may have to be toned down a bit. Otherwise, you can become near invincible.

Message 26 of 27 (400 Views)

[ Edited ]

I noticed that their 1st star upgrades are almost same (or perfectly same).

Cactus and Deadbeard are much similar characters, but they have still different upgrades. And I think those difference are needed.

Now new characters are only tested, so I think their upgrades can be changed and their upgrades should be changed for diversities.

Message 27 of 27 (340 Views)