Re: I Finally Got Heirloom Shards!

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@JonStriker126 Congrats. Do you remember how many packs it took lol? And Loba's heirloom is pretty obvious lol. They need to get all the OG Legends squared away on looms 1st before doing newer ones IMO.
Message 11 of 18 (249 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Lord_Scorpion34

It took me about 375 - 400 packs, give or take (based on what the apex pack tracker site says and me trying to remember how many I actually bought)

And yeah, Loba's heirloom better be what I think it is going to be, otherwise I'll be pissed lol

Message 12 of 18 (239 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@JonStriker126 Here is the fully/finished Revenant heirloom, looks very big and sharp !

Message 13 of 18 (215 Views)

[ Edited ]

@asukojo

Thank you for that. I really like the animation where he spins (flips? twirls?) it in his hands, very cool.

Message 14 of 18 (207 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If it was me, I wouldn't dare to spin like that without cut off my own head, right @Koochi-Q ?

Message 15 of 18 (204 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I got mine today aswell but seeming as I main Lifeline/Loba I got lifelines first as shes my main girl

Message 16 of 18 (188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

pfffft I played from very begining, leveled over 3000+, didnt missed single crate, and even got 6 legendaries in row once, but not a single <> hirloom shard....

[CM - Edited to remove minor profanity]

Message 17 of 18 (181 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo Not gonna watch it since I wasn’t rev heirloom... but I’d spin, twist and bend a scythe!
Message 18 of 18 (168 Views)