Re: I AM DONE WITH THIS GAME

by Nightstick24

Original Post

I AM DONE WITH THIS GAME

★ Apprentice

Dear devs, just login at SEA server at around 11pm- 6am, and try the game for yourself. Hope you are proud. This one will die faster than it rise to popularity.  I'll leave this at that.  

Message 1 of 6 (410 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @SpeedFreakzzzZ 

Remember, you can always pick up Apex Legends again at any time! Keep checking in from time to time I'm sure Apex will continue to get better and better!

Message 2 of 6 (382 Views)

Hey @SpeedFreakzzzZ .

I'm sorry you feel this way about the game.

The Dev team knows there are some issue's and the playing experience isn't what it should be on the SEA servers.

They are trying to improve the game for all regions.

They are currently dedicating more resources to Anti-Cheat and Bug Fixing.

In these few weeks they reduced the crash amount and will continue to investigate crashes.

Please do give feedback and report cheaters if possible.

If you are sure you wanna take a break, enjoy playing a other game!

But i hope to see you soon back in the arena! :eahigh_file:

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 6 (370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i honestly agree , i love the game to bits dont get me wrong but the lag sometimes is absolutely terrible and its not on my end , i walk in with a * p2020 go into phase super slowly walk to the door to kill the lifeline shes down i go to kill the bangalore as im walking super slowly i rubber band back to the lifeline and get downed PepeConfused

Message 4 of 6 (340 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. The only time I can play without rage cheaters are when there's a new update and literally after a day or two they come back.

Message 5 of 6 (321 Views)

★ Guide
I especially love when you're in the drop ship and can count off the number of speed hackers because they go zipping away 10x faster than anyone can flying around like aerial aces doing loops. It's like "Oh, guess there's six speed hackers this game, avoid those areas, hopefully they'll off each other."
Message 6 of 6 (271 Views)