Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Hunting titans

by Eligor1978

Original Post

Hunting titans

★★ Newbie

I've been hunting titans for the main story line mission where you need to get 3 titans in free play and kill them, my game either crashes or the server crashes when ever they get low and I'm about to kill them I've found at least 7 titans over the course of searching for the last 3 days and have only managed to kill 2. 

Message 1 of 4 (216 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@SecondCh4nce21 Welcome to the anthem cataclysm!
Message 2 of 4 (196 Views)

Champion

@SecondCh4nce21 wrote:

I've been hunting titans for the main story line mission where you need to get 3 titans in free play and kill them, my game either crashes or the server crashes when ever they get low and I'm about to kill them I've found at least 7 titans over the course of searching for the last 3 days and have only managed to kill 2. 

Sorry to hear you have problems with the game's stability. If you haven't tried it yet, you could try a repair. I'm on PC and haven't had any problems with titans, so it doesn't seem to be a general problem.

More important though, you don't need to hunt titans in freeplay for the story line. You'll get the shield components from titans you find in the story/stories themselves when you continue your work for the other contractors.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 3 of 4 (162 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Once they start going nuts, immediately find some large cover to hide behind that blocks your view of the titan.  Sit there till they go boom.

Message 4 of 4 (107 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help