Re: Huge problem of Bahrain Server

by maximas1986

Original Post

Huge problem of Bahrain Server

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

In Apex Legends the presence of 2 Bahrain servers are dividing the player base and thus, both of the servers are empty I suggest you to keep only 1 bahrain server. When i enter Bahrain server i receive around 50 ms ping but because there are no players in Bahrain server i cant play there and have to play in the singapore server where i recieve above 100 ms ping. Please EA fix this because this is not only the problem for me but also the other people living in India....

Message 1 of 9 (1,136 Views)

★★ Pro
@Anonymous Dead servers, should be deleted completely. I would love a server in India tho, will definitely have more players here.
Message 2 of 9 (1,092 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 3 of 9 (1,082 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q how dare you wake me up, now I have to do extra work
Message 4 of 9 (1,056 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 You woke up on your own! How dare you accuse me of waking you up! I expect a cookie for good bed rest!
Message 5 of 9 (1,034 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Anonymous Hi
I don't know which server you are trying to connect to but the Bahrain server is definitely not dead, the longest wait time is like a minute or so and this will be a time when most of the people are sleeping.
you can find two examples here,
https://youtu.be/C2lUDDTP5ww
https://youtu.be/wFp8DdDcFoE
Message 6 of 9 (1,010 Views)

★★ Pro
@maximas1986 PC Bahrain dead, infinite matchmaking Standard smile
Message 7 of 9 (1,001 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ILostT0Loba PC SUCKS! WOOO CONSOLES!
Message 8 of 9 (986 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@ILostT0Loba that's unfortunate, i know that majority of the player base for this region are aimbots .....I mean console players
Message 9 of 9 (980 Views)