Hows the scene in Apex?

by Jinnobi

Original Post

Hows the scene in Apex?

★ Guide

I haven't played since the post I made a few weeks ago about quitting due to cheating (and Bannerlord eats souls) and I don't plan on playing until they do something about it. 

Just wondering if anything has been done about cheating on PC yet. If anyone can fill me in, I'd appreciate it. I really miss Apex, but I really hate losing to cheaters more.

Message 1 of 14 (694 Views)

Re: Hows the scene in Apex?

★★★★★ Expert
@Jinnobi You might as well delete the game if you’re waiting for that to happen. Catch my drift?
Message 2 of 14 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Jinnobi @Koochi-Q 

5:50 Soar Kobi reaction 😂😂

<Link removed by CM per the forum rules.>

Wow link removed sorry okay noted!

xD

Message 3 of 14 (636 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SpyrosFPS It look more that he excreted some juices rather than be stunned XD
Message 4 of 14 (624 Views)

★ Guide

@Jinnobi wrote:

I haven't played since the post I made a few weeks ago about quitting due to cheating (and Bannerlord eats souls) and I don't plan on playing until they do something about it. 

Just wondering if anything has been done about cheating on PC yet. If anyone can fill me in, I'd appreciate it. I really miss Apex, but I really hate losing to cheaters more.

Cheaters? If 1 of 200 matches against cheater makes you quit. Than you should play offline games lol

For real man I didn't met any cheater since like 200 matches.

Message 5 of 14 (599 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@PROInD3 Pc or Console?
Message 6 of 14 (581 Views)

★ Expert

Get on console, problem solved....and don't gimmy that PC ego trip, if you really love the game, you'd play regardless.

Message 7 of 14 (552 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Gabrielmojo26 Some of us enjoy not having to pay twice to play online games. Once to the ISP, and another to Microsoft/Sony. There's a lot of pros and * on both sides.
Message 8 of 14 (533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Jinnobihonestly havent seen more than one comfirmed hacker, i almost never spectate. Then again it almost never seems suspect too me. But if you are the kind that think almost everyone is cheating just because they got lucky or play well you should probably just quit pvp games.

Message 9 of 14 (466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@chrisragnarYeah you're so chocked full of * it straddles the line between hilarious and tragic. The PC scene is known to be full of cheaters. You seem to have a personal problem.

@Gabrielmojo26I'm not going to buy a PS4 just so I can play Apex Legends in peace. If that's "ego" then so be it. The onus is on EA and Respawn to do something about the cheating going on in their game, not on their customers to scurry around to find a solution to their problem.

Message 10 of 14 (449 Views)