Re: How you doin' yall?

by BigBlackCaustic

Original Post

How you doin' yall?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Apart from losing like 100 games with barely and damage I finally was able to get a decent game where I knocked out more than one enemy.

So I guess I'm doing decently.

How about you?

Message 1 of 10 (390 Views)

★★ Guide
@damsonwhufndthis What do you feel is holding you back? I recently found out the way I had my mouse configured was my issue and immediately improved and won a game.
Message 2 of 10 (362 Views)

★★ Pro

@PraetorOfOleawell ofc I know who is holding me back, my team, but I'm too lazy to find a squad, so I'm playing solo

Message 3 of 10 (341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I'm doing well since i don't play Apex anymore until they release cross progression. Still got upset because i decided to check if there are any news about The Elder Scrolls 6, found an article only for it to announce that Todd is re-releasing Skyrim yet again.

Message 4 of 10 (324 Views)

★★★ Pro

@damsonwhufndthis It's so hit and miss.  I can have a couple of hours session and easily average more than 1 kill.  I can have another one later and destroy the progress pretty much in one go.  No idea.  

- DR

Message 5 of 10 (304 Views)

★★ Pro

@RockDokRockI know right? sometimes it's just you wanna kill a guy but suddenly there is 3 of them and despite you cracking their shield and nearly downing them your team just canno't finnish the job..

Message 6 of 10 (301 Views)

★★★ Pro

@damsonwhufndthis Well I suspect I miss out on many kills because I get the knockdown and rather than finishing them I'll press on with the task at hand (revive team mates, make sure area is safe, etc).  Many people just obsess with kill to your detrement and we all sufffer (but they got their kill).

Maybe I need to be more selfish.  I don't know.

- DR

Message 7 of 10 (288 Views)

★★ Guide
@damsonwhufndthis Oh you’re one of those players.. yikes…
Message 8 of 10 (258 Views)

Champion

@BigBlackCaustic  but dude. ENHANCED GODRAYS. XD

As much as I love anything elder scrolls, they're really flogging a dead horse with skyrim.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 10 (254 Views)

Champion
@damsonwhufndthis Your team is what holds you back. 👀
Message 10 of 10 (241 Views)