Re: How to use requisition points ps4

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

How to use requisition points ps4

★★★ Newbie

Hi just started playing I just learned about requisition points where on ps4 do I go to or what button do I press to use them on thanks!

also add my psn xxakizxx to game

Message 1 of 3 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @xXAkizXx 

To call in Squad Reinforcements in Battlefield V you’ll need to be the squad leader to do so.  Then you can access the Squad Reinforcements item wheel by holding the LB and RB buttons.  Doing so will bring up a wheel of potential reinforcements.  These can be things like tanks, rocket attacks, supply drops, and more.

Each one of these items has a different point value assigned to it.  You can see how many points you have at any given time by looking next to your name in the Square UI on the bottom left hand side of the screen.  Once you’ve gotten enough points for the Reinforcement that you want you will just hit the LB and RB buttons and call in the item.

Vehicles will generally spawn in at the deployment screen, while things like rocket attacks and supply drops will need to be placed on the battlefield.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution Standard smile.

Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)

Hello @xXAkizXx

If you have 41 500 points for V1 for exaple you need to hold L1 + R1 at the same time, select it by moving with R3 and stay on it.

You will recieve binocular, hold L2 and aim where you want to drop it. Press R2 and your V1 will be launched. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 3 (289 Views)