Re: How to unlink PSN and XBOX Live and 360

by itsdawa3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to unlink PSN and XBOX Live and 360

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello, I am really frustrated right now, I want to unlink of my useless Connected Accounts. I even tried help from Advisors but sadly they couldn't help. Now I want unlink these accounts. I even lost those accounts and sold all of the consoles please help me. And I have also searched that PSN told that you should talk to EA they'll do it for me. But now I am completely out of options.

Message 1 of 5 (594 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Ikram_PKG if our live support advisers have said that it is not possible to unlink your Gamertag then I'm sorry to say that there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (559 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I went through this problem trying to unlink my PSN id from this account. Unfortunately there was nothing that can be done. Once linked, they are unable to be unlinked from the account. There were some times years back when they would but seems that they won't unlink accounts anymore. 

Sorry about that 

- If you are happy with my answer, press +XP.
- If my answer solved your problem, mark as solution

Message 2 of 5 (587 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Ikram_PKG if our live support advisers have said that it is not possible to unlink your Gamertag then I'm sorry to say that there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (560 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I was able to unlink my xbox live account but not my 36)
Message 4 of 5 (403 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @itsdawa3 for any account issue such as this you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (371 Views)