Re: How to review my case response?

by THE_ZOMB_HORDE

Original Post

How to review my case response?

★★★ Newbie

I created a support ticket, I haven't received an email but the case says "waiting on player" next to it in a green box. I assume that means they have responded, how do I see it. When I click it, it just shows me what I have sent?

Message 1 of 9 (462 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @THE_ZOMB_HORDE,

Have you checked your email inbox or your email spam inbox?
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 9 (433 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for responding to me, I have not received an email. The only the email I have received is, what I think to be an automated one, as it came through instantly. Is the a few steps which I should follow regrading the subject I mentioned. Please find attached what my current case page looks like.

Message 3 of 9 (422 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @THE_ZOMB_HORDE,

When a case is Waiting on Player, it indeed means that an Advisor has sent you an email and is waiting for a response. It could be that your email provider has blocked the email maybe?

If you want to be sure of things, you can also try to get in touch with the Live Support team via Chat, maybe that is an even better option. You should be able to contact them via this link: https://bit.ly/EAChatSupport.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 9 (385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I took your advice and went onto a live chat, I did, Vinit was my live help. Great service, but we couldn't resolve my problem. Whenever I level up on my battle pass, my rewards pop up on the screen and the battle pass level changes. But when I go to the home screen, I haven't received any rewards, my battle pass is the same level and it has taken my stars. Every 4-5 failed level ups, the battle pass does go up a level and I receive my rewards. My current battle pass level is 43, I have completed all daily challenges and most of the weekly challenges, for most of the stars to disappear.

I would like to request 950 Apex currency to compensate for my battle pass not working, I have purchased the battle pass and it isn't my fault it has glitched and not levelled up. As Vinit stated along the lines of "There is nothing we can do about this", I think this is a fair request.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 9 (371 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @THE_ZOMB_HORDE,

Good to hear that the service was great. Standard smile

However, please don't derail the topic. If you would like to create a post about a different issue other than the issue you had regarding your case being on "Waiting for player", I would recommend posting about it on the corresponding board.

Thanks.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 6 of 9 (361 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Sorry, ok thanks. They have marked it as fixed, as shown in the attached file. It isn't fixed, what do I do?

Thanks.

Message 7 of 9 (355 Views)

Community Manager
@THE_ZOMB_HORDE, if you are still having issues, I would recommend reaching out to the Live Support team again.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 8 of 9 (347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Ok, thank you. Standard smile

Message 9 of 9 (343 Views)