How to reset 10 hour trial campaign progress on XBOX?

by Execubot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to reset 10 hour trial campaign progress on XBOX?

★★ Novice

Hi!

How to reset campaign progress i've made during 10-hour early access on XBOX? I've preordered Deluxe edition but both starter Mitsubishi cars were unavailbale in trial run (which should be clearly stated in trial description for pre-order owners). Now when game is fully released i want to start over career with one of these cars, but there is no option like: 'New game', 'Reset career' or such ...

When i try to read other topics with same question i've got following instead (although i am logged-in obviously): 

YOU EITHER HAVE TO LOG IN OR NEED PERMISSION TO SEE THIS PAGE.

Message 1 of 2 (2,281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to reset 10 hour trial campaign progress on XBOX?

★★ Novice

Answer for xbox  (*Delete everywhere option) 

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select My games and apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons

In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.

You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.

*Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on. 

(*select this option )

Cancel leaves your data intact. 

Answer for PC

for pc version disable cloud saves then go to Documents\Need for Speed(TM) heat\SaveGame and delete save file then you can start fresh

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,227 Views)

All Replies

Re: How to reset 10 hour trial campaign progress on XBOX?

★★ Novice

Answer for xbox  (*Delete everywhere option) 

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select My games and apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons

In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.

You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.

*Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on. 

(*select this option )

Cancel leaves your data intact. 

Answer for PC

for pc version disable cloud saves then go to Documents\Need for Speed(TM) heat\SaveGame and delete save file then you can start fresh

Message 2 of 2 (2,228 Views)