Re: How to report squad member?

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to report squad member?

★ Pro

I was clearly playing with hacker and we won, but when i tried to report him, there was NO OPTION to report.

They added something like "harassment" and similar BS, but no option for something like aimbot/wallhack.

And for god sake allow us to spectate whole squad, not only player who killed us.

By the way Respawn thinks that nobody is playing with wallhack? Why this option is missing?

Message 1 of 5 (657 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Hey @SlivPTS,

You can report this player when you are on the tab squad eliminated / won tab.

There you will find a triangle with a exclamation mark that will take you to the report screen.

Here you will find 2 options: Cheating / other.

You can there select the option that fits the issue.

reportr.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (627 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hey @SlivPTS,

You can report this player when you are on the tab squad eliminated / won tab.

There you will find a triangle with a exclamation mark that will take you to the report screen.

Here you will find 2 options: Cheating / other.

You can there select the option that fits the issue.

reportr.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 5 (628 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Zeelmaekers Choosing the option "other" takes to long and has to many steps. Above that one can feel as if ones reports aren't taken serious (with the amount of cheaters rampaging in the game). So why waste time walking through those 5-6 steps.

They really need to add the options in game.
Message 3 of 5 (618 Views)

★ Pro

But "harassment" and such things is not cheating... It must be under "OTHER".
Under CHEATING must be list with all cheats.

Message 4 of 5 (606 Views)

★★ Expert

@SlivPTS 100%

This has been a topic since they patched the new "report team mates" Mot sure which one it was? . Tonnes of people cheating, and still no new insertion of "cheating/wall hack/aimbot" option in post patches....so what does that tell you? Me? Seems harassment is a bigger problem than cheaters. It should be flipped, cause if it were harassment, you choose "other" then you could explain exactly what it was. Wall hack/aimbot...pretty straight forward report if you ask me.

Anyways, one more week to see what they've changed and whom they've listened to..

Heart

Message 5 of 5 (588 Views)