How to report forum mod?

by unferth

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to report forum mod?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

How do I report a forum mod?  I was banned for 14 days for "attacking another user" even though I never said the person's name, I said "some other guy".

I believe the mod is abusing their power and I feel they should be held accountable. 

edit:  Or am I going to get banned again????  Which will probably happen for daring to question mods. 

With no mail sent to my email, which EA does have, and only forum mail telling me I was banned but I can't read because I was banned (genius move). 

Message 1 of 2 (535 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to report forum mod?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @unferth 

In such situations, you can reach out to our Terms of Service team and report that. While discussing moderation publicly is indeed breaking our forum's rules, it doesn't mean that you cannot report any concerns around sanctions applied on your account. It just needs to go to the appropriate team.

Please follow the steps outlined in this article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

I will lock this topic for now, as I mentioned before, it can easily lead to stuff that shouldn't be discussed here.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (464 Views)

All Replies

Re: How to report forum mod?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @unferth 

In such situations, you can reach out to our Terms of Service team and report that. While discussing moderation publicly is indeed breaking our forum's rules, it doesn't mean that you cannot report any concerns around sanctions applied on your account. It just needs to go to the appropriate team.

Please follow the steps outlined in this article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

I will lock this topic for now, as I mentioned before, it can easily lead to stuff that shouldn't be discussed here.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (465 Views)